Shopping!

It's been 2 years since that Halloween night, and since then a whole lot has gone down. Bakugou and Kirishima's relationship grew, but still no one else knows other than Shouto or Izuku.

In those two years, Iida asked Uraraka to be his girlfriend on bonfire night. The fireworks threw colours across the sky when Iida asked the special question, holding a rose under Uraraka's nose. She accepted and threw her arms around him and they embraced for the rest of the night.

Merely a month after, Hagakure stood underneath a mistletoe on Christmas Day and Ojiro took his chance to kiss her and express his love for her. She of course fell into his arms as she accepted and returned his love. They've stayed together since.

The New Year's Day after that very Christmas, Jirou got drunk and slithered her earphone jacks into Kaminari's mouth, electrocuting her. She didn't get mad, only got more drunk. They had sex that night and have been a couple since.

Finally, the Valentine's Day the year after, 2023, Tokoyami built up the courage to ask Asui to be his bride, of course Asui turned him down... but she suggested they take it slow, and start dating. He liked the idea but brooded for a few days after and he sulked because he felt so idiotic after what he had said.

~*~

"Girls... I need your help" Shouto asked the three girls in front of him.

"Happy Independence Day to you too, Todoroki." Uraraka giggled to herself from the male's sudden request.

"What's up, Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu asked in a serious tone.

"I'm going to propose." Yaoyorozu dropped the plant pot in her hand after hearing the male's words.

"What?"
"Momo!" Uraraka and Tsuyu yelled in unison, running to their friend.

"What do you need help with, Todoroki?" Tsuyu turned to the heterochromatic boy.

"I've booked a flight, we're both going to Paris. I'm going to propose on the Eiffel Tower. Here's the ring..." Shouto flashed the ring to the girls, with Uraraka and Tsuyu either side of Yaoyorozu.

It was a silver diamond ring. The diamond; square and sparkling. The girls 'oo'd and 'aah'd at the sight. Yaoyorozu sighed, "congratulations, Todoroki. How can we help"

"Thank you, I'd love if you could join me to the shopping centre... I'm not very good at romantic gestures but I want it to be perfect for my Izu.." Shouto explained with a timid voice.

Uraraka and Tsuyu looked at one another before noticing Momo's smile and exclaiming, "YES OF COURSE!"

~*~

In the car, the radio played "Get It" by Kristian Kostov and Uraraka sang her lungs out, joined by Tsuyu in certain places where she knew the words.

In the back were Todoroki and Yaoyorozu: silent.

"You two okay back there?" Uraraka asked, uncertainty coating her voice. She could tell how awkward it was back there for the both of them.

Asui stepped in, breaking the awful silence in the back of the car, "Yaomomo, have you told Todoroki about your plans?"

"Not yet, Tsu..." Yaoyorozu's eyes flicked at Shouto's face, hoping he wouldn't ask anymore about it.

"What are your plans, Yaoyorozu?" Shouto asked with sincerity and a small smile.

The black haired woman stayed quiet and stared longingly into Shouto's heterochromatic eyes. "I'm moving away." She responded.

Shouto sat there, speechless and downcast. He fell despondent. "For how long?" His voice was quiet and his expression became gloomy.

"Todoroki, please don't look so depressed. I'm moving to Italy to focus on work. I've been offered a modelling job in Dubai, and then I'll move to Italy to continue my hero work where I'm needed." Yaoyorozu took her time to explain everything to Shouto, and slowly, his expression lightened.

"But you're needed here..." he pushed.

"A company have personally asked me to become their creator." The black haired woman lightly rubbed her hand up and down against her arm, nervousness causing her to shake slightly.

"I'm happy for you. Congratulations, Yaoyorozu, I wish the best for you." The heterochromatic male placed his hand on her shaking limbs to calm her with a smile.

"We're here" Uraraka called, turning off the radio that played Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns and Roses. Asui looked at her best friend, disgusted by her actions.

"What?"
"You turned off a legendary song!" They both made their way out of the car.

"I wasn't going to wait for it to finish before I turned the radio off! It was at the start of the song anyway!" Uraraka justified herself.

"But it's only 5 minutes and 56 seconds long!"
"That's long for a song, Asui!" The two girls bickered as they made their way into the shops that interested them.

Uraraka was drawn to the baby stores, the baby cuteness was too much for her to take most of the time and Asui has to drag her out of there by force like many times before.

"I love babies! I want one! Do you think Tenya would want one too? We've been together for a year and three months now!" Uraraka's mouth began to water from the idea as she reached for the baby clothes. Once again, Asui had to drag her away from the cuteness and replace it with the cuteness of bunnies in Pets at Home.

"Look! That bunny looks like Bakugou!" Uraraka cooed.

~*~

Still in the car sat Shouto and Yaoyorozu.

"I hope you won't think ill of me once I leave, Todoroki." Yaoyorozu pleaded.

"Of course not, you're my friend, you deserve everything you wish for." Shouto placed his hands on her knee to reassure her.

Slowly, hesitantly, the black haired woman moved in to meet the tall boys lips. Shouto didn't pull away from her. He stayed still, letting everything happen. She placed her right hand on his face, cupping it as she leaned in, closing her eyes. Shouto kept his eyes open and let Yaoyorozu peck his lips. When she pulled away, before she could mention the kiss that had happened Shouto said, "I need to buy that engagement ring now." And he stepped out of the car.

Yaoyorozu sighed and accepted it, she had lost him.