The Great Fight

"They saved me, Shouto Todoroki. They saved me." The dark-green haired male's mouth curled into an uncomfortable smirk. "How could they have saved you? Don't you want what we had back?" Shouto got into a fighting stance, readying himself for anything.

"I don't know what 'we had', but I know that I have it better now." Izuku also readied himself for a fight. "They changed you, Izu ... this isn't who you are!" Shouto began screaming his words in anger.

The place was chaotic; the residence was filled with fire and blood and anguish. Screams were heard along with yells and grunts. "Fight me, Shouto Todoroki." Izuku said, "I'll show you that I don't belong here." Readying themselves for the greatest fight of their lives, they stared into one another's eyes. Shouto's heterochromatic eyes - filled with pain and anger. All the while, Izuku's glowing green eyes were filled with fire and electricity. In a split second, the two men shot at one another to fight and within a minute you couldn't tell where one body started and the other ended within the cloud of dust the two had created in amidst of their fight.

~ * ~

Koda fought with everything he had as he attempted to shield Nova Shinsou and Seichou Monoma from harm. The three had been separated together. Twice had duplicated another villain and Koda had been fighting the two of them.

As Koda felt his body grow weaker, he knew that backup was his only choice. Using his quirk, Koda called out for the animals to help him fight. All animals, from huge birds to tiny rats came together to help Koda fight off twice and the duplicated villain.

The animals attacked the fake with a mighty blow and took him down, leaving Koda with the real villain to fight. "Protecting the children are you? How sweet! That's so dumb!" Twice laughed as he let either side of his mind comment on the matter. "I won't let you hurt them!" The animal lover screamed at the villain, ready go so far as to give his life for two kids who weren't even his own. 

"Listen, Stone-Head, I'm gonna say this once and for all: No hero will survive this fight." Twice taunted the hero and two children. "I may not survive this fight," Koda began, "but these two children will, and that's a promise." 

Angered, Twice launched himself at Koda to fight him and the two kids stepped back in complete fear. The young heroes looked at one another and nodded a knowing look: they had to fight. Koda's body grew weak as Twice continuously hit his body. Koda sent birds flying at Twice but his body duplicates and the birds can't seem to tell who the real villain is. 

The real Twice laughs hysterically as his opponent impotently fails. "You'll never win against me!" the villain yelled, only to be corrected by himself, "Erm... I'm sure they can win if they try..." Twice grabbed his head with both hands and shook it, preparing himself to take down the hero. So he did. Koda found himself on the ground within a split second. Twice stood tall over the hero's body and the two children noticed that they were shaking. 

"Shinsou..." Seichou Monoma began as he clenched his fists tight in order to compress his fear. "Yeah?" Nova Shinsou answered but never took her eyes off of the villain. "Protect Anivoice's body; I'll take him down." With that, Seichou activated his quirk that he had worked on to become a pro hero. He stretched out his arms using his quirk, catching Twice off guard and strangling him. The villain almost struggled out of the male's hand and Seichou needed help.

"S-Shinsou..- I- need help-!" Seichou Monoma really sounded like he was in pain and Nova knew she had to step in. Without giving it an extra thought, Nova rushed to Seichou's side. She stretched her arms out in front of her and spread them apart wide, creating a vortex portal that Seichou was more than happy to drop Twice down. As soon as Seichou Monoma let go, Twice grabbed on to whatever he could: that being Nova.