A Time Of Fear

During the first era of the elemental wolves, all existing elements were shared by many wolves. These so called elemental wolves lived in peace and harmony.

Until one day, one wolf decided to go to another dimension, he traveled to a planet called 2k154, similar to their planet yet filled with more humans than wolves. Upon entering this planet, he began to use fire and lava to destroy it, and claim it as his own.

The Elders are elemental wolves with the most experience with the elements. They saw this happen, and decided to completely annihilate the use of fire and lava. Any wolf with the power and will to control fire and lava better than most of the population would be collected by the Elders. Never to be seen again.

The elemental wolves are okay with the Elders taking away those wolves from their society as they too saw them as dangerous.

Soon it became a tradition to take the wolf while he/she was still a pup. That way they can learn of their dangers and never use those elements ever again.

The Elders wanted to protect the wolves from any kind of danger. Getting rid of those with high fire and lava control would mean keeping the elemental wolf society safe.

From there the elemental wolves began to hide their control of fire and lava. Until one little pup decided things should be different. No more hiding those extraordinary elements.