"You like the taste of your own blood kitten?"

we got another semi smut for you.  if you are not comfortable with knife play i suggest you skip this chapter, but if you're curious....hehe keep reading

Maya

There was a lot of talk around the house about Harold.  Assumptions were made, blames were placed among the other members of the house.  Most had even assumed Rebecca somehow had done it, only because she was the one who found him.  Conspiracies were thrown and nothing was being done.  We had all been asked to move into the pool deck area outside so that the detectives could investigate the crime scene.  Marissa had given us a talk when we all first came outside about what is at stake for each one of us, if we were guilty of this act.  There would be zero chance of freedom.  There would also be a sentencing appointed by a judge, in a court.  Rightfully so.

I stood with Rebecca, she had become numb and didn't cry anymore.  She still felt guilt and felt remorse.  I continuously held her in my arms, I was rubbing her hair and whispering into her hair that it would be okay.  I whispered that she would be safe as long as I was here.

It still hasn't hit me that I had lost Harold.  I hadn't known him for long, we had only came into this house a couple weeks ago.  I had no father figure in my life.

There was a lot about my life that I couldn't wrap my head around, my parents were never in that equation for me.  I don't think they ever gave a fuck. 

Harold, in fact, actually cared about my well being.  I also cared about his, which is why it was so concerning to me that I didn't feel the urge to cry or the urge to hit something.  I just stood still, didn't speak, and felt numb.

Marissa walked back out the patio door moments later and cleared her throat to grab everyone's attention. 

"Alright, the detectives have finished cleaning up the crime scene.  They are going to take Harold into forensics.  At this time I would advise you all to get a meal and just stay in your rooms for the rest of the night, lock your bedroom doors, and tomorrow the detectives will be pulling each of you in for questioning." She took a deep sigh.

"We all need time to process this so I ask you to do as I say, and stay in your rooms today.  You understand?"  In response we all replied with a 'yes'.

"Alright.  I will see you all tomorrow."  Marissa didn't look good.  Although she felt bad, it seemed like she had seen this all before, so there wasn't much emotion she could muster out.  Her job was to deal with people like us, it seemed easy for her to guard herself.  I could still sense the urge to crumble in her eyes as she spoke.  Marissa walked out of the patio, into the home to leave out of the house.

People started scattering out into the kitchen and some upstairs.  I was holding Rebecca's hand, keeping her guarded like she needed to be protected.  I stopped us when we walked into the corridor and turned to face her.  I squatted down to meet her level.

"Hey.  It's all gonna be okay.  You'll be safe with me.  Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?  If it'll make you feel safer?"  All she did was stifle up a sniffle and nodded in response.  She hasn't spoke since she seen Harold, and I couldn't blame her.

"Okay go upstairs to my room, I'll get us food.  Just lock the door and when I knock and tell you it's me that's when you open the door.  Okay?"  She nodded again in response and slowly made her way up the stairs towards my room.  Poor kid.