"What the fuck did I just say?"

Two days later

Billie

"Fuck Billie, faster please." I start speeding up the pace of my fingers. Rosa's mouth begins to make an 'O' shape. I can feel her getting close to her release.

"I'm so close." Knew it.

I begin pressing my thumb, with light pressure, down onto Rosa's clit. This caused her body to instantly jerk upright. I knew every move to make her squirm, and it was pretty repetitive. I felt her clench and release, releasing herself all over my fingers.

I pulled my fingers out and put them to my mouth, tasting every last bit of her.

"Wow that was amazing, like always." She sat up on her elbows and looked towards me with a smirk.

"It was okay." I sat up from the edge of the bed and walked over next to the bed retrieving my bra and my shirt.

"Are you kidding me Billie?"

"Did you hear me laugh?" I start to put on my bra.

"You're such a fucking cunt. I swear I'll-"

"You won't do shit, because you will always come to me for a fuck. Face it, you can't find anyone like me." She rolled her eyes in response.

"Don't get too full of yourself."

"Why would I when you do all of that for me?" Without hearing Rosa's response, I walk right out of her room. I start walking towards my room when I suddenly run into a body.

"I'm so sorr-." I look towards the figure and I come face to face with Maya. Well hello beautiful.

"Oh it's you." She rolls her eyes. Well that's not very nice.

"Why the long face kitten? Thought you'd be happy to see me." I avert my attention to her eyes, more specifically seeing her eyes linger for too long towards my breast area. I had forgotten to put on my shirt because I wanted to leave Rosa's room as soon as possible, thought nothing of it.

I see someone's enjoying the view.

"You like what you see kitten?" She averts her eyes back up at mine. She started fidgeting and getting nervous.

"D-don't flatter yourself." She went to walk away towards her room, which was right next to Rosa's. Before she walks in, I respond.

"I'm not, but it's not bad to look. Might learn something new." With that she walks into her room without another word.

Maya

I was walking back to my room on the way back to our first meeting with our counselor. It was good because I got to get everyone's name. Only two people didn't respond when roll called. Billie and Rosa never showed up, but I could kind of assume why.

Doesn't it tire them always fucking? I mean sex is good, but is it something you should be having everyday? I-

My thoughts were interrupted by a body slamming into my own.

"I'm so sorr-." I go to respond, but when I look up, my eyes meet up with Billie's. I instantly look in disgust. It had looked like she had just came out of Rosa's room. Ew.

"Oh it's you." I rolled my eyes. This was the last person I wanted to run into in this house. Something about this girl really gives me vibes that I can't quite grasp.

I want to avoid those vibes at all costs.

"Why the long face kitten?" So this is my nickname now? That nickname had me feeling some type of way, but I couldn't grasp the feeling.

Her voice died down in the moment and my eyes had trailed down. I, then, realize that this girl didn't have a shirt on. She only had the bra material that kept her boobs in.

They were a decent size.

I don't know why, but I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Those were the only pair of boobs I had ever seen. Well they were covered, but only by a push up so things were pushing up.

I never had women around, only men so it was different seeing a woman's parts.

"You like what you see kitten?" Her voice came back into reality and I averted my eyes quickly up to hers. Her eyes caught me in a trance instantly. Oh no I gotta go.

"D-Don't flatter yourself." To get out of this conversation before it got worse I walk towards my room, which wasn't far thank god.

I opened my door to rush right in, but before I could I heard her voice once more say something that sent chills down my spine.

"I'm not, but it's not bad to look. Might learn something new."

-

I took an hour nap to clear my head. I don't know what happened to me earlier, but I had never done that. Especially not with a woman. For some reason I had became drawn to the fact that she had no shirt on. Yeah people get drawn to any part of skin that is forbidden, but this feeling was foreign. Euphoric.

Stop Maya you don't like girls. Especially not Billie

This bitch makes you sick to your stomach just her talking.

That's not what your body is telling you.

Shut up.

I needed to release this frustration. A nap just wasn't enough for me. I needed to masturbate.

-

I continue to rub my clit with my index finger and insert my middle and ring finger into myself trying to ride out my high. I feel myself getting close, so close to the point where I needed to release a moan as well.

In the moment I feel my high, I suddenly have no control of my words and what came out next.

"Oh f-fuck Billie!" I don't understand what just happened. My high stopped.

What the fuck did I just say?

-

hey guys I'm sorry this is short

I started a new job so I don't have much time to write but I'm trying.

Please vote and let me know f you want more.  Thank you btw to all the people who put this book on their Reading List.  I see you and love you <3

See you on the next one.