"You need to watch how to talk to people around here."

Billie

Who was this girl?  I had never seen her before.  Maybe she hasn't been here long enough for me to have seen her?  I don't know.

The one thing I knew for sure about was, I wanted her.  You could tell by the way she carried herself she could be a good fuck.  I needed some change away from Rosa and the same old p*ssy. 

I can also tell from looking, this girl isn't the type to seduce so easily.  Maybe she's even a bit of a prude.

"Yes mam this is the Category 3 bus.  Sit where ever you'd like."  The bus driver nodded towards her. 

"Thank you sir."  She greeted him back with a smile and started scanning possible seats.  As she skimmed, her eyes trailed slowly until they landed on me, she didn't look away.  That was definitely a good sign.

I shot her a wink, and in response she looked away and sat down, one seat diagonal from me.  She didn't look back.
I need to do something.

Maya

"Thank you sir."  After greeting the bus driver, I begin to scan all possible seats I could sit at.  I scan seats and as I scan them I look at 5 people, which are some of the people I'm gonna be living with for 3 months.  Some were older, like way older which was shocking for some reason.  Some were younger, and some looked my age.  There was a lot of diversity it seemed for this experiment which was good.

I continued to scan until my eyes landed onto a particular girl, who was already staring very intently at me.  Made me quiet uncomfortable actually.  She looked to be my age and she was pretty.  Like really pretty.  When I made eye contact it didn't take even a second before she got the wrong idea and winked towards me.  Gross.  Well that's a stud.

I quickly averted my attention and sat at the next seat I landed my eyes on, it was way too close to the girl.  Great.

I put my backpack underneath me on the ground.  I start to hear someone rustling behind me and before I knew it that girl had sat right next to me in my seat.  I sighed and turned to look towards her.

"May I help you?"

"Wow what a nice greeting for me."  Her voice full of sarcasm.

"Look don't get the wrong ideas, I'm not interested."  She looked towards me with a confusing look.

"You're a stud?"

"What does that matter?  Don't flatter yourself aight.  I'm not interested in someone like you anyways."

I laughed.  "You don't even know me.  How do you know what I'm like?"

"I know you enough, just from our first encounter.  Can tell you're a prude-"

"Can you please leave?"  I scoot myself more over towards the window of the bus, trying to keep space between us.

"Am I bothering you?"

"Yes you are...."  Getting the idea I was waiting for her name she replied "Billie."

"Billie."  I replied in confirmation.  She went to shake my hand, but I rejected her offer by not shaking her hand.

"And your name is?"