"Is that all you got pussy?"

Maya

"Don't you know I'm no good for you Maya. Why waste your time trying to break this fucking wall when you have no idea what I'm capable of." Billie paced back and forth in her room. I had no idea why I had came to her side in this moment, but something told me to. Something told me she needed me.

"Billie. I know that whatever....this is, it isn't you. I can see the real you."

"Don't you get it Maya. This is the real me. Every fucking bit of what's inside me is me, it's the darkness inside me." She took her eyes off me and looked towards the ground.

"Sometimes, it just wants to come out and play." She caught me off guard when she starts laughing. She continues to laugh like the funniest thing had just happened. The laugh at first seemed genuine, but then it turned into a sinister one.

She looks up towards me again, and when she did that feeling in my stomach goes plummeting. Her eyes became dark, it all of a sudden hit me.

I'm in fucking trouble.

"Let's play kitten." She smirks and starts walking towards me. I turn around and start running towards her door and before I could get it open Billie grabs me by both my shoulders and slams me against the wall. She grabs a forceful hold around my neck, that is when I can get a good look at her face and I can vividly see the darkness etching in her eyes. Truly. I feared what would happen.

"What's wrong kitten? I thought you liked it when I got this rough." I could feel my air getting constricted, she was cutting off my oxygen-

I shoot out of bed. I was woken up by the alarm on my phone. I was sweating bullets, yet again.

I reached over to turn off my alarm and wiped my forehead.

Ever since I had met this girl, I kept having the worse nightmares about her. Somehow, each of these nightmares I got all had one thing in common with each other.

Each time I would always say 'this isn't you' whatever this is and her eyes would get dark. It's like in each of these nightmares, she takes the form of someone that isn't herself?

I can't quite wrap my head around it.

I hadn't seen Billie since the last meeting which was almost over a week ago. She had avoided all the meetings after that. She also didn't come out of her room much, only to eat and go to the restroom. I had seen her only twice, when she was going to the restroom. I'd pass her in the hallways.

Marissa had came to her room yesterday and told her that if she had missed another meeting, she would get a strike out from having her freedom. I had overheard walking towards my room, across from hers.

That got her to come to the meetings again.

There was something Billie didn't want to say and I couldn't quite wrap my head around it. Of course I also didn't say exactly how I ended up here, but at least I gave an idea. She didn't say anything at all.

It was all a blank.

When she had left the meeting and I had watched her figure disappear, I noticed my stomach had dropped a couple feet. It was the worst feeling, and the feeling hasn't gone away since.