A/N: I'm not dead...yet

Well,
This is awkward.

It has been a while, and yes imma be real....I lost my login information in the middle of an existential crisis, but I was still getting the email notifications of you guys commenting and hyping this book up and lemme just say....

First of all, the tremendous amount of love and support from you guys in these comments for YEARS is mind blowing. Me just catching up and reading all the hilarious comments, commentary, and overwhelming amount of love for this book has been honestly so amazing. I even gained quite a bit of following, in the hopes that I come out of the grave and update (I really left you guys hanging for two years tho like wtf...get your shit together and finish this damn book).

This is one of the reasons why I chose to start taking my passion to Wattpad, is to see all the overwhelming amount of love and hilarious commentary for something I've worked hard on at the time, that stemmed from simply a dream. And I tried through this book to give as much detail so every reader could place themselves in this environment.

And most of y'all stuck through for YEARS. that's INSANE.

This book was a huge relief for a while because of my love for writing in general, and seeing all the support on my chapters as if my book is good enough to reread even if I didn't update, like guys...I owe it to you. And with a clear head I am able to start finishing this book for you guys.  I must begin my think tank.

I love you guys.
And I see all of you.

This is for you, if you're still here to enjoy the ride.

Get ready.
Another chapter

07/14/2021

-tcsticles