Drink 14

Shameless self promotion photo I added.
I MET THE JANOSKIANS
AND IT WAS SO QUICK IT WASN'T WORTH THE MONEY. I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE BOYS. JUST BEAU.
I STOOD IN RAIN FOR THREE HOURS WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA.
I WAS DRIPPING ON BEAU AND HE SPOKE TO ME AND I ALMOST PEED ON HIM.
HE SAID HI. AND HE MOVED OVER SO I COULD SIT WITH HIM. AND HE SAID HE LOVED MY STYLE AND I MADE HIM FEEL LIKE A ROCKSTAR. (is that a groupie remark or) AND THEN HE SAID THANKS BABY AND HAD HIS ARM AROUND ME AND I COULDN'T LEAVE BC HE WAS HOLDING ON TIGHTLY AND SO I STOOD ANYWAYS AND THEN HE MOVED BACK IN HIS SEAT AND HE I WAS WALKING AWAY AND HE SCREAMED AT ME
LITERALLY SHOUTED LOUDLY

"YOU'RE WET"

AND I WAS LIKE FFS I'M SORRY?!?! AND I WAS ALMOSt FLAILING. ANYWAYS I GOT SECOND ROW AND THEY POURED WATER ON ME AND I LOOK REALLY BAD IN MY MEET AND GREET PHOTOS AND MY SISTER IS IN THE MIDDLE LOOKING FLAWLESS AND SKINNY AND PERFECT AND WHOA. SAD FACE.

SORRY I'M STILL IN SHOCK I MET THEM. ALSO I MEET EMBLEM3 IN 28 DAYS YAY
WISH ME LUCK ILL LOOK BETTER IN THOSE PHOTOs

I'M SORRY THIS UPDATE IS LATE
I'M WRITING IT ON MY PHONE BECAUSE I BROKE MY LAPTOP
AND THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER. LIKE SO SHORT. SO ILL TRY AND UPDATE A FEW TIMES THIS WEEK / A LONG UPDATE ON THE WEEKEND. OKAY ILYSM.
ALSO PREPARE FOR SPELLINg MISTAKES BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE SPELL CHECK ON MY PHONE

What do you wear on dates?" I huffed, throwing clothes out of my suitcase and onto Grace's floor.

She sat on the edge of her bed, watching me with an amused look.

"Come on Gen. You've been on dates before, you should be a pro at this!" she stated.

"Yes but I haven't gone on a date with Luke. I don't know where we are going and I don't want to seem as if I'm trying to hard." I said with a pout.

"Too late for that" I heard her mutter and I hit her arm.

"Maybe I should ask him how to dress.. But I don't want him to think I'm really interested in this date." I rambled on practically fumbling over my words.

"God, you two are going to be named most annoying pair of the year." She spoke and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you just wear something of mine? I can help with your hair and makeup too." Grace suggested and I went along with it.

I stood up and stepped around all the clothing laid out on the floor as we went to her closet.

She grabbed out multiple dresses, tops, pants, and jackets. My eyes scanned over her clothing and I sighed. Grace always wore a different style than me, she was more...into dresses and lots of leather.

"Grab out one of your flannels you always wear and I've got the rest" she said and I shrugged, grabbing a red and black flannel. She then handed me a black tight body dress,and a leather jacket having me wear the flannel under the jacket.

"Now your outfit is casual, sexy, and .warm." she stated while pushing me into the bathroom to change.

"I took off my clothing and slipped on the tight dress, it hardly going past my butt since I was taller than Grace. I then put on the flannel and then her leather jacket over it, walking back out as I saw her heating up the straightener.

"Come in and sit. Let me make you pretty." She said and I rolled my eyes, sitting in her chair which made the dress rise up almost all the way.

"Good God there is no way I can wear this" I said pulling it down more which only made my boobs appear more. I groaned and stayed still in defeat.