Drink 2

God the ending of this chapter was hard to write. I had to stop and take a moment to breathe because wow. Enjoy :) VOTE. COMMENT. AND I WILL CRY IF YOU ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY

__________________________

My phone alarm went off indicating it was morning. Or at least my morning that is, 1 in the afternoon. It was nice to wake up and not have my mother complaining that I slept too late and things needed to be done, one plus of being along. Although I was already sick of the silence, I was used to a big family with animals running around; it was odd.

I didn't bother to get dressed out of my pajamas as I started throwing around the empty boxes I had recently emptied of clothing and such. I huffed as I noticed my place was already a mess, but I was glad it wasn't empty. I had gotten this place cheap and yet the previous owners still left the furniture there for me to have. I couldn't have gotten a better deal.

I made my way into the kitchen as I turned on my TV letting whatever was on play loudly to break the silence of my own breathing. I searched through the cupboards for a plate of some sort, washing it off as I made some grilled cheese and ramen. I really could not cook at all; it was a sad sight to see in all honesty. I walked in and plopped on the couch I had as I ate my food and watched the news, being weirded out by the accents, I missed hearing a familiar voice. At this moment I wasn't sure why I was watching the news, it was something I despised but yet there I was.

"Also in the local news, puppies were born under a barn today in Pe-"

"Ugh" I groaned and shut the TV off before standing up and taking my dishes to the sink. What was I going to do now? I had absolutely no idea where to go, or what was even near me besides..Well. The gym and bar, and I was not going back there today. I didn't want to see Luke at this time, or ever really. Sure, he was attractive as hell, and had a way with his words but he was a cocky jerk. I kind of liked it but I would never admit that to myself.

I was interrupted of my thoughts as my doorbell rang, confusing me. I stood up and walked over, suddenly now feeling embarrassed in pajama shorts and a TMNT t-shirt.  I opened the door and was greeted by a tall figure.

"Uh...Hello. How can I help you?" I asked the guy and he grinned giving his hand to me to shake.

"Hi! I'm Ashton. I'm your next door neighbor. I heard there was a new girl in town and I had to come introduce myself" He said shaking my hands as he looked at me. "Nice t-shirt" He said giggling adorably. I blushed and thanked him quietly.

"Well, nice to meet ya, neighbor. I'm Genevieve." I said greeting him properly.

"Well if you'd like, I have this small gathering at my house with my three friends, maybe you can come over soon and meet em? I'm assuming all your friends are at home. I can hear the accent."

I bit my lip and thought about his offering, but I wasn't really good with making friends. "That's sweet Ashton but I don't know." I said

"Oh come on. It'll be fun. Come over in an hour, get ready or whatever. Just knock and I'll let you in. I'm not taking no for an answer" He said with a wink as he walked back to the house next to mine. I sighed and shut the door, locking it before making my way to my room. How bad could it be? Just three other people he was with. Hopefully at least one was a girl.

I went to my room and got dressed into jeans and a t-shirt, tying a flannel around my waist. What a cliché outfit, but it was what I felt comfortable in. I didn't want to seem like a slob in case he had hot friends, Like Luke. Good god why was I thinking about him? I needed to stop; he was just trying to get in my pants. Although it wouldn't have hurt to look a bit better when I saw him. For god's sake I was in gym clothing, with messy hair and no makeup. Not to mention I was a bit sweaty and over exhausted.