Chapter 28

HI GUYS

IM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD BECAUSE LIKE

YOU ALL EXIST? YOU ARE ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS.

ACTUAL HUMANS ARE EXCITED WHEN I TALK TO THEM. ACTUAL PEOPLE WANT TO READ MY STORY

HOW CRAZY IS THAT

AlsO I DYED MY HAIR BLUE (AGAIN) I ATTACHED THE PHOTo
AT FIRST I WAS LIKE SHOULD I EVEN POST IT WHO CARES
THEN I WAS LIKE WAIT THIS IS MY STORY I DO WHAT I WANT HAHA

Also its no filter that's rare

It's taken from my Snapchat. i post almost daily if you wanna be friends it's taratomlinson1d

K ENJOY GUYS ILYSM READ THE END NOTE PLEASE

-------------

"Why aren't you getting ready yet?"

"Hmm?" I looked up from my phone to Luke who leaned against my doorway holding his crutches.

"I told you. Once I could walk again I was going to bring you on a date." He said

I sighed and put my phone down. "Luke you can't walk. You're on crutches."

"It's still a form of walking. Now shush and go get ready. I'm taking you somewhere fancy. Dress sexy. Hell you look sexy in anything." He shrugged before leaving.

I rolled my eyes and got up to go to my closet.

I wished I could just wear sweatpants but nooo.

I decided on a black form fitted dress with long sleeves and converse.

No way was I wearing nasty heels.

I straightened my hair then put on mascara  before deciding I was too lazy to finish.

I walked out to the living room where Luke stood in a black button down and skinny jeans. His hair was styled and he just looked amazing.

"You look beautiful." He spoke to me with a large smile.

 "You look very handsome" I stated. I looked around and licked my lips.

 "Soo, where are we going?" I asked him.

“Somewhere super fancy.” He said with a wink making me roll my eyes.

Luke hobbled out to the car, throwing his crutches down to open the door for me. It sure was a sight to see.

We got inside and he handed me the aux cord.

He was a keeper.

--------------

“A pizza joint? Really Luke?” I laughed loudly

“What? I love it here!” He argued.

“Super fancy” I mocked his words from earlier.

He rolled his eyes and got out, using his crutches to the door, holding it open for me.

The inside was dimmed, laughter coming from a booth in the corner. It was a seat yourself kind of place, so I went to lead him to a table, but he shook his head, grabbing onto my arm.

“I got us one already.”

He was confusing but I didn’t question him.

 ---------

A waiter came out and led us to a separate room with a little bit more lighting, along with rose petals all over. He pulled out our chairs and took our orders then left.

I grinned at Luke who sat across from me.

“This is so sweet Luke. I love the effort of simplicity.”

“I would have done more, but I’m slightly crippled. I couldn’t plan much.” He said crinkling his eyes in laughter.

Who was this in front of me? A sweet considerate guy who planned a perfect date. I didn’t understand.

Here we were at a pizza place, when a short while ago he cockily knocked my pizza out of my hand.

I didn’t get his change, but I wasn’t complaining.

----------

“You’re such an idiot!” I laughed loudly, throwing my head back.

“You’re the idiot here! You didn’t know what baby tadpoles were! I simply explained the process of frog birth.”

“How do you even know the process?” I asked wiping away the tears that escaped from my laughing fit.

“Google.”

“You googled frog birth one day?”

“Don’t judge a man when he is bored.”

I fake zipped my mouth jokingly.

A pizza and a half later , we were still sat at the table just talking for a few hours.

It was really nice just to put everything behind us and start fresh.

Maybe it wasn't the right decision but I wasn't going back now.

"We should be heading home. I have dessert there." Luke said grinning.

"Oooh what is it?"

"Well it was going to just be us licking chocolate sauce off each others naked bodies but I didn't think you'd like that so I went with brownies and icecream."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Whatever idiot. Let's go home."

-------

I walked around barefoot with my hair in a ponytail, dress still on.

Luke sat at the counter on one of the stools so he wouldn't fall. He was crippled enough.

"Add in the egg" I whined to the breadstick as he was drawing a face onto the shell.

"Fine you party pooper." He mocked me as he cracked the shell and poured in the contents.

"Goodbye Jimmy. You had a good life. RIP. You were a real nig-"

"Luke shut up or I'll break your other leg." I said as he annoyed me with each passing second.

As I mixed all the ingredients I could see him grinning from the corner of my eye.

Knock knock

I turned my head in confusion wondering who was knocking this late.

Michel and Calum were upstairs playing video games and I didn't know anyone else really.

"I'll get it." I said once Luke started moving. I didn't want him to hurt himself.

I walked over to the door and opened it up, my mouth parting in shock.

"Ashton? What are you doing her-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because in an instant , his lips were on mine.

----------

THIS STORY IS NOT OVER

DON'T FREAk OUT

This would have been longer and more detailed but its 5 aM

Tomorrow is my last day home then I get a very short two day vacation to Gettysburg. I live pretty close but I'm staying at a hotel because I need a getaway and also bc it has a HEATED INDOOR POOL HELL YEAH

Thanks for reading ily drama next chapter. a little bit.

ONCE AGAIN THIS STORY IS NOT OVER. IT WILL BE OVER WHEN I POST A CHAPTEr ENTITLED eND OF STORY OKAY

ILY BYE