chapter 16 - So we'll go flying in an airplane

A/N SO IVE GOTTEN REALLY BORED WRITING THIS SO MY FRIEND CHLOE WHO HAS BEEN CO-WRITING THIS WITH ME SINCE THE START IS TAKING OVER SO BE NICE ;)

LOUIS P.O.V

"That was amazing love, I nearly pee'd when you was like 'at least he's not an asshole with a tiny dick' it was just too much." I wheezed pulling her closer to my side in pride.

"Yeah Lou I was there." Laura giggled into me, I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out...

TO: BOO BEAR (LOUIS)

Nialler is in the kitchen, I repeat Nialler is in the kitchen. 

FROM: SEXY LEGS (HARRY)

YES THE MISSIONS A GO! I grabbed Laura into me, lifting her just under her hips lifting her up and spinning her around. When I finally put her down she fixed her shirt before hitting my arm.

"OW, what was that for?" I pouted

"I don't be lifted," Laura said in a stern voice, cocking her eye brow.

"Looks like i just did," I commented giving her a smirk, lightly hitting her back, before long we where in a full on slap fight, laughing and running into each other.Laura stopped and lay down in the grass. I hardly knew it had got dark until I lay beside her. Colours where mixed in the sky with dark blues meeting pinks and oranges being whisked away by the sun.

"So what shall we do now?" Laura enquired, rolling over to face me.

"How about we go pack?" I whispered 

"Pack? Why do we have to pack?" Confusion covered her face and she just looked like a lost puppy. She propped her self up on her elbow looking down at me.

"You should know better than to try and hid your birthday from me brownie." I smirked

"WHO TOLD YOU?" She moaned, face pamming herself

"It was Kerri wasn't it?" she continued when all i did was grin at her.

"May-beeeeeee, but right now that's not the point the point is me and the lads want to help you celebrate it in style. So we need to go pack." I sang getting up pulling her with me. She tried to hid the smile but it was still clear as day on her face.

"There's so many reasons I hate you but none of them are as good as why I love you," She said hugging me tightly around the waist, and honestly I didn't want her to let go.

HARRY'S P.O.V 

I text Louis ...

TO: BOO BEAR (LOUIS)

Nialler is in the kitchen, I repeat Nialler is in the kitchen.

FROM: SEXY LEGS (HARRY)

...before quickly putting my phone away in my chino's pocket. Louis really knows how to pick his friends. I speak for me and the boys when I say we all love Laura, shes sweet and funny and doesn't mind our 13 hour game offs in-fact she kicks our asses most days, shes so selfless. I mean what kind of girl agrees to hide who she is because her friend needed her more. I can see it in there eyes they would do any thing for each other and that they love each other even if its in a friend way, its cute as fuck.

Liam's stressing, trying to make every thing perfect for her. Niall is being fed grapes by Zayn while they where supposed to be packing. I on the other hand actually was for me and Lou. Our flight  is at 9:50 tomorrow morning and if I know Lou, him and Laura will fall asleep while packing so he wont have time. I though more or less every thing into Louis many suitcases because if not he would start to panic in-case i left some behind. Before careful folding shorts into mine.