Chapter 27- Happy Birthday Li

LAURA’S P.O.V

"Happy Birthday Sweetie." I cheered at Liam kissing his check while Louis pulled Niall into a bro hug.

"Come in, Harry and Kerri are in the living room we're just waiting for Zayn, Lexi and Sam." Liam spoke.

"Sam can’t make it, she sends her apologies." I said handing him my red pea coat for him to put away, Louis and I then followed the two love birds into the living room only to find another two love birds sucking each other’s faces off.

"Kerri get of Harry." Louis exclaimed dramatically, when the pulled apart I couldn’t help but laugh at the fake guilt face Harry was pulling.

"I'm sorry Lou but she’s just too damn sexy." Harry smirked. Louis flicked his hair and refused to look at Harry, Harry then threw himself at Louis placing sloppy kisses all over his face and tackling him to the mat covered floor.

"Aww Larry moment." Kerri and I cooed

"Looks like we should have some Lerri time while our boyfriends have their Larry time." Kerri smirked wriggling her eyebrows at me before full on attacking me pushing be down beside Louis and Harry before she started kissing everywhere on my face except my cheeks.

"Fuck that’s hot." Harry and Lou muttered in unison before going back to their own play kissing.

"What did I miss?" Zayn laughed "Are the both gay again?"Kerri got off me and Harry got off Louis all of us laughing hysterically.

"Na I’m very much still with Lou." I said standing on my tip toes to kiss Louis check, Kerri followed my example and kissed Harry but it was a lot less innocent than a peck and soon was full on sucking each other’s faces off again.

"Please don’t tell me this diner is going to be full of all you guys showing off how amazing your relationships are while I sit there forever alone." Zayn whined

"Well if you just grew some balls and told Lexi that the kiss meant something and you want to do it again maybe you wouldn’t be forever alone!" I agreed childishly sticking my tongue out at Zayn, Louis arms slithered around my waist as he pulled me into his firm chest.

"What kiss? When was there a kiss and why didn’t I know about it?" Liam blabbered on, honestly he was acting like a father who just found out his little girl had her first kiss, Zayn gave me a 'thanks for telling them you melon' look before proceeding to tell the boys about the kiss and what not only stopping when there was another knock at the front door and shortly after Lexi entered clad in a moss green dress that came mid thigh and matched her eyes leaving Zayn speechless. (http://www.polyvore.com/fall/collection?id=2024847)

Smirking Liam broke the silence "Okay are you guys all ready?" he asked, we all nodded and proceeded to the restaurant where we would be having a meal for Liam’s birthday.

The meal was nice, everyone was messing around teasing each other on how cute each couple was. Louis and I even told them about what happened with my 'Family' a couple of days ago everything was just perfect to be honest and I really dint want to go back to UNI in a few days. I was never a school person but knowing that Louis will be travelling quite a bit too does nothing but make matters worse.

Sighing and shaking the negative thoughts from my head I snuggled up to Louis in the booth we were currently sitting in whilst in the VIP part of a club the boys brought us to.

"Do you want to get out of here I’m not exactly in the clubbing mood." Louis asked, nodding I climbed out of the booth waiting for him to follow.

Once we were outside we began to walk hand in hand down the nearly empty street.

"Why is it we always seem to leave places early?" I laugh