Chapter 23- Coming home

LOUIS P.O.V

“Hey Haz, Happy Friday 13th where is everyone.” I called to Harry who was currently the only one at the table for breakfast in our suite, we have breakfast here because our room has a dining table set for 10 people and if you ring room service there’s a staff door in the kitchen for them to bring it through.

“Packing there getting food at the airport, where’s Laura?” he shot back

“Packing.” I laughed, I walked over and took the seat to the left of Harry who may I just say stared at me like I had 2 heads.

“Nice love bite.” He said smoothly, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“It’s not how it looks, right she asked me about the one you gave me and then asked did it hurt so I offered her my services because I’m a cool bastard like that and gave her one so she just returned the favour.”

“Right.” He replied smugly in that voice that just says ‘I know your lying to me and even if you’re not I'm still going to say you are’

I groaned then said “Really that’s all that happened.” In a really childish tone.

“Fine, was she good?” He asked excitedly.

“Jez Harry she only gave me a love bite.”

“Did it turn you on?” he continued blocking me out, I groaned before letting it spill.

“It was amazing like aw I don’t even know how to describe it, it was like her lips where so gentle yet rough.” I blabbed

“God she’s hot, hold on to her.” He commented

“It’s not like she was mine to hold in the first place.” I mumbled letting self-pity take over.

“Lou catch yourself on mate I’m sure if anyone could turn her straight it would be you, plus your ‘dating’ so you could use that to your advantage not to mention but you two already act like a married couple some times.” I smiled at Harry after his little speech and hugged him.

“Am I interrupting a Larry moment?” Laura’s voice floated into the room, I pulled away from the hug and smiled at her shaking my head no.

“Love what do you want for breakfast?” Harry asked her, smiling with his dimples.

“I was just going to eat at the airport honestly.” She said sitting in the seat next to me.

We where now at the airport again, Laura was done her food while everyone except me and Harry continued eating.

Laura, me and Harry messed around, I bought some new clothes, I bought Harry and Laura more new clothes, I bought us all Starbucks. Then we came to a halt beside a jewellery shop.

“Wanna go in?” Laura asked, Harry and I nodded and walked in; straight away Laura gasped and ran over to a little display cabinet.

I walked over behind her and saw what she was looking at, it was a double 2 piece set meaning it was probably friendship related, the first piece was a necklace it was made to look vintage with leather ties and contained half a heart, an identical one which held the other half the heart laid beside it. The 2nd piece was a bracelet weaved from black leather with the ying and yang symbols on them only this time instead of being identical one was black and one was white.

“So do you want them.” I whispered into her ear, she turned around swiftly and because was leaning down we where nose to nose. She nodded her head rapidly before throwing her arms around my neck pulling me close for a hug.

I paid for the set and helped her put on her necklace and she helped me with mine, Laura decided she would let me have the black bracelet as it was less girly, we got back to everybody just in time to broad our flight which was the same old really me and Laura just coloured in and played cards until we landed.