The neon lights from every stall I passed by to the yellow lamp posts that created a bright-dark-bright effect on the road; it gave a nostalgic-dreamy feel, like I was in an aesthetic wonderland or something.

Without taking my eyes off the road, I plugged in an air piece, suddenly craving for some road trip jazz.

I parked the bike at the spot near the tree, shoving my helmet into the basket. "Eh?" I stopped and looked down.

to find jjk, you must complete the quest :D

What is jjk's favourite food?
banana milk - 5 steps left
lisa - 3 steps right

What the fuck I thought out loud, shoving that odd card into my back pocket and walked towards left. Then I saw another card.

What is jjk's obsession?
lisa - 8 steps left
lisa's butt - 10 steps front

I took ten steps forward picked the third card.

Does jjk despise...
math - 7 steps right
history - 4 steps left

His math is way worse than history, but that doesn't make his ultimate hate for history any lesser.

Does jjk like...
bunnies - 3 steps front
lisa - 1 step back

"Bunnies, obviously."

Does jjk love...
bunnies - 3 steps front
lisa - 4 steps left

I took four steps left.

Will jjk catch a grenade for lisa?
yes - 1 step back
no - 1 step left

Probably yeah.

Will jjk ever leave lisa's side?
yes - 2 steps back
no - 9 steps front

I will kill him if he does again.

Will jjk continue to cherish lisa forever?
yes - 1 step left
no - 1 step right

Umm... yes?

"Ouch!" I retreated back when my face bumped/kissed a person's chest. There stood a very tall man with in black suit. His hair was styled in a well gentleman-ish manner, which I've never seen before.

His large hands head a bouquet of roses. Heat immediately rose to my cheeks when he held them flowers up to me. Wait, why am I blushing? I am Lalisa Manoban. I don't blush.

I cleared my throat and accepted it confidently. "Why are you here?"

"You're having dinner with my tonight." He pointed at the table near the water fountain. "You meant breakfast? It's literally 4 in the morning." I sassily remarked.

Nevertheless, I still took his offering hand. It was quiet and so dark---I had to squint my eyes to find the table which he was pointing earlier.

After the TG2, he wasn't acting like his old self at all. The old one was more innocent-looking, lively and cute. Now it felt like I was holding the different person's hand as it leaded me to the dinner table.

He nudged at the chair with raised eyebrows. "You can't simply just stand and have your meal, can't you?"

"Oh," I went and sat. He stood behind and pushed the chair in. How gentleman-ish. How not Jungkook-ish.

"Seriously you could've wear something more appropriate." He took of his blazer and covered my lap. "I never liked people staring at you like it's their full course meal."