Bullet X

Lisa stared at his sleeping expression, where his lips are slightly parted, showing his front teeth which made him look like a bunny.

T

hen door opens,

"Jin wants you to have lunch now

"Jin wants you to have lunch now." He whispered, not wanting to wake the boy up.

She pointed at herself, then at Jeon. "Me? Or him?"

He smiled. "You, of course."

Lisa nodded and got up. She tried to untangle her hand from Jeon's but he seemed to hold it way tighter, frowning in the process.

The man chuckled. "Don't mind the dude. He usually grab things tightly when he's asleep."

The situation got so big that Lisa had to wake him up to tell him to let go of her poor hand before he passed out again, mumbling some words that Lisa doesn't even understand.

After her hand was set free, they walked out of his room. The guy closed the door showed a peace sign, "I'm your hope, your sunshine and rainbow. Call me J-Hope!"

"Hi J-Hope! I'm Lisa." Lisa smiled at his childish personality.

J-Hope and Lisa were walking along the hallways to the dining room to get their lunches.

Lisa laughed at another funny joke he made. Oh boy this guy really has the personality of a happy puppy. He could make anyone laugh within a second.

"I really admire your sunshine personality, J-Hope. Can you teach me how to be like one?" Lisa teased and he sighed happily.

"I might be called the 'Sunshine', but just remember, there's only sunshine after the rain."

After having their lunches, Lisa was told that one of Jeon's hyung, also known as RM wanted to see her for a sudden.

J-Hope was now leading Lisa to a room. "Go on, RM's inside." He nudged his head towards the door.

"Um, okay." Lisa knocked on the door, taking a deep breath before walking in.

The room was dark and stuffy. "Hello?"

The lights were then turned on, revealing a tall, blonde-haired man in front of her, wearing shades and a mask.

Lisa jumped a little in fright before he extended out a hand. "RM" He introduced himself.

She glady accepts his hand with her shaky ones. "I'm L-Lisa..?"

He gestured the chair in front of him. "Please sit, I need to speak to you about something important."

She hesitated before nodding, taking a seat across his. He opened a folded paper, showing it to Lisa.

Her whole body frozed.

It was a picture of a gang in Bangkok engaging a gunfight with the police force. All their faces were blurred. Except for two members.

"These two mafias. Do you know them?" RM looked up at her.

"I think so.." Lisa replied as nonchalant as she could. But she swore she could feel her hands shaking wildly.

RM stared at the hand. "I understand your fear for this two mobsters, but I was hoping if you could answer some of my questions since you're here now, Lisa."

Can't he tell who am I right now? Oh, wait. I'm wearing my disguise. Haha, who would suspect a nerd with braces to be one of the notorious Thai mafias. Hahahaha! I really need to calm down.

RM, "First of all, do you know their names?"

"Y-Yes..?"

"Hm?"

"P-pranpriya M-manoban and K-kunpimook Bhuwakul."

01/06/18

THE DESCENDANTS won first place in a blacktan award in the Lisa category!

Special thanks to the judge voquecci , thank you so so so much!

And to my dearest friend Bunicorn1206 for tagging me into the awards! I wouldn't have won if it wasn't for you. Please go and support her new book "That Girl • LisKook" !!