THE DESCENDANTS

The Introduction
of
| THE DESCENDANTS |

AN ACTION, HUMOUR & DRAMA FANFICTION ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY JENNA.

INFORMATION

This story revolves in a different dimension from our world, meaning that their year, date and time are completely different from the actual word now. For us, today, we are living in the 20s, but in this story, everyone is still in living in the 90s. But their ages will still be the same as what they are right now (the present year)

&

Previously in the Prologue, it stated that Alpha Wolves is a gang created by South Koreans. Therefore in this fiction, lets assume that Zhang YiXing/Lay (an Ancestor) is also Korean too

In this fiction, Lisa is the maknae among Got7 and Blackpink instead of Yugyeom

THE TRADE GAME

[ created by ttaecci ]

A gunfight battle which is fought between two gangs
with the contribution goods; can be money, weapons or other equipment as long as the other gang agrees to bet on it through the gunfight. The gang who wins the fight gets to take back what they and loser gang had contributed.

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN

scenes that can trigger you

•fighting & killing

•strong language

• gang gang yo

•aggression

•angst

•death.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

[ This a Gangster AU Fanfiction ]

If you are not comfortable in reading these type of AUs, please do not read this book.

All graphics and music used in this story do not belong to me.

PLAGIARISM

This is an original storyline written by the author herself. All the ideas, information, plots and the characters' arrangement and roles are from the her imagination, so if you see any plagiarism, please report to me immediately.