Bullet III

Lisa wanted to use her sports bike which Youngjae and Yugyeom had stolen yesterday but those over-protective leaders were lecturing about what would happen if someone recognizes the bike because it hasn't been sprayed into a different colour and bla bla bla.

So it's either she walks, or take the bus, but from here to SOPA University was at least 20 kilometers away and Lisa isn't that stupid to walk so far just to go to a goddamn school.

Lisa was now standing and holding onto a handrail with her right hand, where the Alpha Wolves' tattoo was freshly inked yesterday by Rose. And of course, it was covered with a sweatband.

She already had piercings, but Jackson thinks that it was pretty lame because it was just a single lobe on each ear. So he pierced roughly about six or seven more, mostly helixes and made double and triple lobes.

Lisa also dyed her hair into a bright, orange colour to make her identity less obvious because Mafia Pranpriya Manoban was always known for her bright, blonde hair.

Nevertheless, the new colour also matched her outfit, which was a pair of jacket, skinny jeans and white shoes where a dagger was hidden for emergencies.

Everything was stunning, badass and dope. Well, except for two things.

Her thick glasses and fake braces.

[Please imagine her with braces too]

All eyes were on her. Everyone was wondering why, why would an ugly nerd dress on clothes that were meant for cool kids?

Girls were gossiping and laughing at her while boys stared at her in disgust.

As she reached the school, everybody pushed her to get down from the bus quickly. Oh how Lisa wish she could pull out a gun from her jacket and shoot those bitches and dickheads.

She took a deep breath and walked into her new university. It was bigger than Kasetsart University---which was the university in Thailand where she previously enrolled in as a freshman, sophomore and a junior.

Everybody looked at her as if she wasn't welcomed. She continued to walk along the hallways until she met a girl who was minding her own business by reading a book.

"Excuse me, do you know where the principal's office is?" Lisa bowed and asked the girl who looked up at her, and smiled.

"Turn left over there and you'll see it straight away. My names Dahyun, Sophomore."

"Thank you. I'm Lisa, Senior."

"It's April now so you will have a lot to catch up in your studies. See you soon, Lisa."

"Hey, I'm the new student." Lisa entered the principal's office.