Bullet XV

many thanks to everyone for reading, voting and commenting and wOW im suprised by the number of reads thank you! 💞

Jeon pressed his right thumb on the hidden scanner to unlock the gates, walking uneasily with all the groceries in his arms.

By the time he reached for the door and opened it, his smiling face turned upside down.

V and Chim were on the sofas and expressionless. They stared at the youngest with a slight of disappointment.

"Hyungs." Jeon greeted.

"Leader wants to have a word with you." V immediately said with a blank face.

Without questioning, Jeon hesitatingly went to the lift to carry him and his bags up to the next floor in the lazy way.

Jeon walked through the hallways to reach the office, knocking on the red door before entering.

RM was sitting on his chair scribbling on a table buried in paperworks. "Restocking illegal goods?"

The BTS nodded without looking. "We're low of machine guns."

Jeon, "Which gang are we dealing with?"

RM, "Some thugs from Florida."

They didn't say anything further.

RM stood up, stacking all the paper into a messy pile. "We don't even need to watch over you. Even a newborn baby could already guess what's happening between you and Lisa,"

Jeon gulped.

"You know the rules, Jungkook. Mafias don't fall in love. Let alone make any friends besides their own gang members."

"Then why did you allow her to come to our house."

Namjoon leaned back on his chair. "Just wanted to question her behalf on the two Thai mafias. Nothing more or less."

He rubbed his eyes and smiled. "Look, I understand how much she means to y---"

"You don't understand anything."

"---But I hope you know what's better. Either you go with that girl and our identities will unravel, then we'll all end up in jail,"

"Or leave her and continue to play your role as Wolf. Learn what's righ---"

Jungkook left the office with a loud bang on the door.

He combed through his hair and sighed frustratingly. "Geez, shouldn't have drawn that goddamn dick on his roof so I won't be here."

He pulled off his braces and sighed loudly for the world to hear.

If only I wasn't a goddamn mafia. She could've been mine already.

Lisa's Point of View

"Lisa can we talk?" Jeon suddenly appeared behind me.

I eyed him warily. "Uh, yea? Sure."

Without questioning furthermore, I followed where he was heading, which happened to be to the forest behind the school.

It was awkward following somebody behind without a conversation. The only thing we could hear were braches snapping and leaves crushing as we continued to trek deeper into the forest.

"Why in the world would you want to talk here?" I looking at the surrounding nature. "Wait, hold on! You're not trying to rape me, aren't y---"

"We can't be friends anymore."

I squinted my eyes. "Okay..?"

"I had no choice, okay? My life sucks!" Jeon suddenly yelled, and I flinch.

"You really think I didn't want to be friends with you?! Don't just say 'oKay'! You should've been like 'Waeyo, oppa~? Why can't we be friends anymore, oppa? Hajima oppa~~~~~!' But don't call me oppa because I am NOT your oppa."

I remained flinching.

"Do you even know how much I want to shoot everyone in this fucking school for bullying us? Yes, shoot! Gun! I can hold a goddamn gun!"

"Do you think I didn't want to show everyone who I truly am?! Do you think I want to act like a victim every, single, fucking, day?!"

I still remained flinching.

"And most importantly, do you fucking think I'm just a nerd who only studies for the rest of his existence?! Let me repeat myself. I. AM. NOT. A. NERD."

My palms started to sweat. I knew it. He's the total opposite from what I expect. Jeon's definitely him!

"I understand you." I blurted out.

He began laughing. "You? Understand me? You don't even know who I am!"

"Yes I know." I pointed at him, "Your ass is Jungkook, aren't you?"

Jeon's stare was not something to be taken lightly of. Damn I should've been more serious just now.

"What are you waiting for?! I am Jeon Jungkook! Shouldn't you be running for your life and stop being friends with me?!" He said.

I continued to stare at him blankly. Until he took out a knife from his pocket and held it close to my neck.

The aura suddenly changed. He wasn't that carefree innocent cutiepie I knew!

"Jeon Jungkook. You put that knife down before I murder the shit outta you like Lee Hongbil." I warned with my eyes wide.

Jungkook chuckled and smirked. "Aw, poor girl ain't afraid of a mafia? What about this?" He pulled out a gun from his jacket and aimed it at my forehead.

I stared closely into his eyes. When I found him staring back a bit too deeply, I took the opportunity to smack the gun away.

I walked closer to him and shook this shoulders. "Wake the fuck up and look at me, Jungkook."

"No matter who you are, you are still the same person I know. You are Jeon. Mafia or not."

His hands began shaking as his eyes turned red.

"Thank you for accepting me." He sniffed. I took out his glasses and wiped the tears from his cheeks using my hands.

Of course. We are two of the same kind anyway.

im already excited to for the next chapter lmao. what bout u? :>