Bullet I

1921
convenience store

Missing:
Name: Im Jae Bum
Age: 14, when kidnapped by the A.W.

Missing:
Name: Jennie Kim
Age: 12, when kidnapped by the A.W.

Missing:
Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 13 wh-

Jennie tore the poster from pillar and crumpled it slowly in one hand. Where are you Kim Namjoon? She gritted her teeth---probably acting like an aggressive alpha wolf.

"Alpha Wolves." Jennie blurted out of nowhere. She was currently standing inside a convenience shop, so it was natural for people to glare at her for addressing those hated mobsters out loud, without knowing who this woman actually was.

Jennie tugged the hoodie over her head and calmly strolled away. With her face concealed with a black mask and a pair of sunglasses, there was no way anyone could recognize her.

They'll probably think that she's just a famous K-Pop idol, instead of a notorious mafia leader.

Alpha Wolves. She thought of the name again.

She had the best noun describe them;

Family.

Jennie remembered Irene and Suho; the leaders whom treated her like their own, loving child.

Then Seulgi, Yeri and Kai---her trainers. They were the ones who taught the kids how to handle deadly weapons in the proper way. And if they had time, they would usually teach them Korean martial arts as they were taekwondo black belts.

Jennie was the closest to this person whom she addresses him as Sehun oppa. Sehun was the person who did the piercings and tattoos for them. He played with Jennie the most and bought her tons of Barbie dolls when she was younger.

She also remembered the person who scooped her up when she was sleeping with her favourite teddy bear in the orphanage, then getting thrown into a large black van.

Jennie was scared, but more confused. Her friends from the foster home, Namjoon and Jaebum were in the car too.

"Hang on tight, cutiepies," A man with a deep, husky voice laughed while switching on the engine. He took off his mask to look behind at the three frightened kids:

"Call me Chanyeol oppa. You boys call me hyung, kay? Buckle up your seatbealts 'cause we're going on an adventure!" He pressed the brakes forcefully and turned 180 degrees with the schreening noise made by the tyres and began speeding up.

Namjoon and Jaebum were screaming like girls while Jennie was there, laughing in excitement.

There were so many more oppas and unnies she missed, but she knew that all of them were in a better place. And she knew that it was time for The Descendants to rise.

Jennie's thoughts were being snapped when her phone began to ring crazily in her back pocket.

Dumbass is calling...
Accept / Decline

"JENNIE!"

"Oi, I'm still in public. Don't call me that!" She whispered-yelled. Great, now everybody's staring because I have the same name as the missing girl from the foster home ten years ago.

"Okay whatever, Jendeukie. I found two new members by the way." Jaebum beamed through the phone.

"Are you sure you didn't pick up some random person from the streets this time?"