εξήντα τέσσερα

「 time check; 22:46 」 「 ship; chensung 」

「 ship; chensung 」

chenle sat on the usual lunch bench he would sit on, waiting for his bestfriend-slash-crush to arrive to the cafeteria. since the two had different classes for the first half of the day, they never saw each other. usually their lunch period would be the period they got to be with each other.

the chinese boy was just going through his phone until feeling a body slump right next to his. and next thing you know, jisung was laying his head right there on chenle's lap.

the younger sniffled, eyes closed and face flushed.

"i feel awful.." jisung mumbled, voice hoarse and silent. he had woken up feeling so sick; his throat hurt, his head was aching, and his nose wouldn't stop running. chenle frowned seeing the younger pout in his lap, and ran his small hand through his soft hair. jisung let out a sound of discomfort, making chenle slowly lift him up to place him on his chest. the chinese boy set his things down to fully enclose jisung in his arms, letting him rest on his body.

"do you want to go home?" chenle asked worriedly, seeing the younger shake his head. although he really wasn't feeling well, today was an important test day with exams in every class; and he couldn't miss those days. chenle used a free hand to take a packet of cough drops he always kept in his backpack, unraveling one and placing it in jisung's mouth. the younger then began trying to lift himself up, wanting to get away from chenle because he didn't want to get him sick. but the chinese boy held him closer, with jisung being unable to resist his warmth anymore.

"if i get sick, then i'll get sick.." the older muttered, placing his head on top of jisung's and pressing a baby kiss into his hair. "i need to make sure you're okay first." he told, unintentionally making jisung's heart flutter. just the thought of knowing chenle cared about him made him feel like he was on cloud nine. he knew he had fallen hard for the short boy, and he was honestly loving it.

so for the rest of their break, chenle spent it talking to jisung, who was cuddled up in his arms and holding his hand, about his day and random topics while feeding him cough drops and checking in on how he was feeling every five minutes without fail.

・゜゜・.

yes i know i suck

this one's actually so boring and uneventful and wow why am i even publishing but lowkey based off what happened to me today so like you know

favorite ship in nct?

favorite ship in any other kpop groups?

favorite ship in general?

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura