εξήντα δύο

[ r ]

「 time check; 22:57 」 「 ship; renmin 」

「 ship; renmin 」

renjun was currently sitting on his sofa, pouting and switching his position every five minutes because he was watching and waiting for the door to open.

his boyfriend would get off work an hour after he did, and he always spent that extra hour waiting for him patiently on the sofa for him to get home.

renjun hated being away from jaemin.

everyday when they were separated, all renjun could think about was being with his lover and in his warm arms. he wanted that all day and every day, but unfortunately that did not work in his favor. so, he decided that the next best thing to do was to wait for him to get home on the sofa.

while renjun stared off thinking about all those things, the door in front of him suddenly opened.

in walked jaemin, a smile on his face the second he saw renjun's face light up. his work could get incredibly annoying at times, but coming home to his baby everyday always put him in a good mood. the chinese boy immediately made grabby hands towards his boyfriend, who gladly went to sit on the couch. he took renjun by his waist and allowed him to freely climb onto his lap, smothering him in kisses and hugs. the older's arms circled around jaemin's neck and his face nuzzled into jaemin's chest, breathing in his soothing scent. jaemin giggled at the cute affection he loved receiving, and bear hugged renjun's small body back.

the two stayed like that for a while, which was their usual thing to do. the chinese boy asked about jaemin's day and how it went, which led to both of them having a long talk about annoyances at work. it brought the couple a lot of comfort knowing they could rant to each other whenever they wanted to, and they would always be there to listen.

"take a nap, honey." renjun mumbled, pouting once jaemin finished talking about how rough his day was and how he was just tired. "can't," the younger responded. "we still have the calculus homework do to."

renjun leaned up and kissed jaemin's lips in a sweet manner, before laying him on the sofa and getting back on top of him. "we'll do it after, okay? right now just rest." the smaller boy said with a smile that jaemin just couldn't say no to.

he ended up agreeing and wrapping renjun around himself, not forgetting to kiss him goodnight even though it wasn't even night.

"thank you baby.." jaemin muttered, running a hand through renjun's soft locks. the older placed a little kiss on jaemin's neck as his response, hugging him just a little tighter as the two eventually dozed off in each others' arms for the afternoon.

・゜゜・.

i know this isn't my best i know it's pretty bad and im really sorry i'm trying my best to update but i just feel really sad and really bad right now.

i wanna apologize to victoria, because this one was for u baby and i couldn't even make it decent. i'm really really sorry love. :(

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura