πενήντα τριών

「 time check; 23:20 」 「 ship; chensung 」

「 ship; chensung 」

it was currently four in the morning, and jisung and chenle were still up watching old fashioned, classic movies.

it was their regular thing to do on the weekends, and although it wasn't much to many people, it was perfect for them. 

the two boys had a lot in common, but in mostly the bad things.

chenle and jisung both had very severe insomnia and anxiety, to the point that they had to take medication for it. they both were really sensitive, yet good-hearted people.

and well, that ended up being how they found each other in the first place.

the duo had bumped into each other in the pharmacy, getting their prescriptions.

chenle remembered being so mesmerized by jisung's beauty, while the younger focused on how cute chenle's height was. they remembered apologizing frantically to each other, avoiding eye contact and blushing because they were just so shy.

one thing led to another, and now there they were.

together and happy together.

chenle was so exhausted, and so was jisung; they just couldn't sleep, the boys were restless.

but, they were restless with each other.

the chinese boy nuzzled his head into jisung's chest and simply looked at him, sighing tiredly. jisung gazed back down at his lover, cooing at him softly and leaning down to connect their lips.

he was so heartbroken that chenle was suffering just like how he was.

if jisung could, he would take away all of chenle's pain, mentally and physically, and have it all for himself. he would take away his insomnia and depression and have it doubled into him. he would do any and everything to make him happy, and keep him away from all the harm in the world.

and it would be an understatement to say chenle would do the same.

their love for each other had grown so much, in what seemed like almost no time. they connected with each other. they understood each others' struggles. they helped each other whenever they were going through something in their mind that tormented them.

it was like they were made for each other.

"... i love you, angel." jisung mumbled sleepily, pressing chenle closer up against his body even though they were already touching completely. the chinese boy circled his arms around jisung's neck, placing a gentle kiss on his lips and clinging onto him like he was a koala. "i love you too baby," the chinese boy whispered, words audible only for jisung to hear. "i love you lots."

the taller couldn't help but smile, and trace random patterns on chenle's sensitive, bare skin. the two forgot about the movie playing in front of them entirely, and ended up focusing on one another for the rest of the night until their medication and need for sleep slowly took over them.

the two knocked out in each others' arms, so grateful to have such a strong and stable relationship that was able to keep them going and keep them happy despite everything else that was wrong.

・゜゜・.

:/ .

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura