σαραντα οκτώ

「 time check; 02:38 」 「 ship; markhyuck 」

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

「 time check; 02:38 」
「 ship; markhyuck 」

donghyuck wanted to cry.

he had been sitting in the same seat for around an hour, shamefully looking at the floor. the boy was dressed up nicely, wearing a denim jacket with black jeans, matching boots, and even glittery makeup that suited him well.

he was so excited for today; really really excited.

but he should've known this would happen.

he should've known he was going to get stood up by his asshole of an unfortunate crush.

jeno had finally agreed to go out with donghyuck after some time of "thinking about it". and when he said yes, the latter was literally on cloud nine. jeno was that incredibly popular and handsome kid that everyone had a crush on at their high school, so who wouldn't be happy if they got a date with him?

"sir, are you ready now?" the pretty waitress asked donghyuck for around the fifth time, looking at him pitifully. "... n-no, in just a little bit more." the boy replied with a hushed voice, having the waitress nod and walk away.

the people around him start to give him those same apologetic looks, only making him feel worse and worse about the whole situation. donghyuck blinked his little tears back and stood up, deciding to just leave in the shame he created for himself.

yet just as he got up, a boy he had never seen before in his life rushed to his table and sat down.

"i'm so so sorry babe, traffic was really rough right now." he explained, loud enough for people around them to hear. donghyuck, still surprised and confused, just stared at him. the boy leaned over the table and pecked his cheek adoringly.

"i'm mark. just play along, yeah? whoever it was that didn't bother to show up, is a real douche." the said boy whispered softly, to which donghyuck ended up agreeing since he was being really sweet to him and was trying to save him from all the embarrassment. that, and added to the fact mark was too cute.

the younger pecked his cheek in return, giving off his bright giggle.

"hi baby."

mark got flustered at the bold action, though he immediately fell head over heels for donghyuck's little laugh. he wanted to hear it again so badly, he began talking about the dumb and hilarious things that have happened to him during his life growing up.

and by the end of the date, he had donghyuck in tears of laughter.

the two had such an amazing time together.

it felt like they had gone strangers to puppy-love crushes in just that night. they shared many things about each other that they wouldn't ever tell anyone else. donghyuck, without a doubt, had completely forgotten about jeno when mark was with him. and as for mark, he couldn't help but want to keep being around the latter.

he was so drawn to him for some reason.

mark was never one to believe in love at first sight, but donghyuck really messed with him in this one.

"hey, can you do me a favor?" the older asked quietly as he walked donghyuck to his car in the restaurant's parking lot. the night was airy and cold, resulting in the two being quite close to each other. donghyuck hummed and nodded cutely, making mark lose his words for a second and just chuckle at how adorable he truly was.

"go on another date with me." mark said, his hopeful and shy tone causing a smile to appear on donghyuck's face. he wrapped his arms around the older's torso and hugged him gently, his silent way of saying 'thank you' for everything mark had done for him this night.

"of course... i'd love to." the younger responded against the boy's chest, resulting in mark hugging his waist timidly in return even though on the inside he was screaming and jumping up and down.

"i'll text you when i get home, alright?" mark told sweetly while still hugging on donghyuck, since the two had already exchanged numbers when they were back at the restaurant. the younger nodded again, and the two disconnected with small smiles on their faces.

they parted ways. donghyuck got into his car and mark walked away to get to his;

both with full, sudden, yet utter heart eyes for each other.

・゜゜・.

for the fiftieth chapter i'm probably gonna do some aangst

gimme a ship to use for that chapter pls i want u guys to have a say in it too

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura