δεκαεννέα

「 time check; 23:43 」 「 ship; renmin 」

「 ship; renmin 」

jaemin and renjun were currently at their favorite twenty-four hour café. it was around nine p.m, the usual happy hour of the night. the place was starting to get full, but the couple were lucky enough to get seats just in time.

jaemin took renjun's hands and played with them while they talked about things that were on their mind in the moment.

in the midst of it, a waiter came by with the drinks they had ordered earlier. he appeared to be really young, around the jaemin and renjun's own age.

a really nice, heart-warming smile cast on his face as he set the beverages down in front of the couple. renjun and jaemin thanked the waiter politely before he walked off.

the two boys began talking again, with the younger being his usual goofy self and making his boyfriend laugh and smile.

"there it is again."

renjun arched his brow at jaemin's words, then turned to look at his lover.

"there is what again?"

jaemin chuckled at his renjun's clueless behavior, and leaned over to kiss him gently.

renjun, in a daze after being kissed by his boyfriend, smiled at jaemin.

"that smile."

every time the taller kissed renjun and then pulled away, the chinese boy always had this ethereal, simply perfect smile playing on his lips.

he couldn't help doing that.

jaemin just made him happy.

"you better not be smiling like that for anybody else. i might have to check 'em if you do."

renjun pouted cutely at his harmless boyfriend. jaemin was a big softie; he knew he wouldn't hurt a fly.

"shut up and kiss me again."

the taller chuckled and renjun's behavior, but complied and ended up kissing him again, just like his baby wanted.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura