είκοσι εννέα

「 time check; 02:42 」 「 ship; chensung 」

「 ship; chensung 」

chenle and jisung has been partnered up for a class project, and they couldn't have been even more nervous.

those two had the biggest crushes on it each other, it was utterly adorable.

currently, jisung was moving himself and his things to the seat next to chenle, so they could begin their project.

the teacher still had a lot of explaining to do about the project, but she wanted her students to be already be in their pairs.

chenle smiled at the younger who took the chair next to him, but then gave a small yawn.

it was their first class, and the sleep still wasn't completely out of chenle.

jisung's heart raced just by seeing the sleepy baby.

all he wanted to do was take care of him.

"... here," jisung offered quietly, placing chenle's head on his shoulder, allowing him to rest for another little while. "i'll take the notes on the project for today."

the smaller boy sighed in satisfaction, closing his eyes and nuzzling himself into jisung's chest instead of his shoulder. the teacher turned off the lights to project the assignment on screen, which gave the younger a chance to slyly put chenle on his lap so he would be a little more comfortable.

chenle giggled softly, heart fluttering like crazy in his chest while jisung caressed his body with gentle touches, using the other hand to write the notes in his journal. the boy sat facing his direction, head on his chest and arms clinging onto him like a koala.

but right before he dozed off for that long period, he tilted his head up to peck jisung's lips ever so softly and lightly, since he was still very shy about showing his affection in ways like that.

"thank you..." he said silently, noticing how the taller froze in place and could feel his skin getting hotter by the second.

chenle literally kissed him.

and chenle returned to cuddling himself further into jisung, just knowing that the boy who was holding him, had his entire heart in his hands.

・゜゜・.

you guys can request a ship, scenario, or anything of the sort, by the way!

i don't think i've ever mentioned that, but it's here now

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura