πενήντα έξι

「 time check; 01:32 」 「 ship; noren 」

「 ship; noren 」

renjun swore his heart was about to fly out of his chest.

jeno, his childhood best friend and secret crush, currently had his arms wrapped around renjun's torso, head nuzzling into his chest as he yawned cutely.

the two were at a baseball game together between two popular teams, all warm and cozy in the sun. they honestly had no idea how baseball even worked, but jeno won the tickets during a school activity, and decided to ask renjun he wanted to tag along. it was going to be entirely free for them, anyway.

the younger was a bit tired since he didn't get enough sleep the night prior, hence why he was on renjun's chest.

he wanted to ask why his heart was beating so fast.

yet before the could, a loud uproar from everyone around them made their focus go to the field where the famous players all ran out into.

the man on the intercom announced the start of the game, and jeno and renjun continued watching curiously at how the sport was played. eventually, they began getting excited.

well, renjun began getting excited.

even though he knew nothing of the teams, he would always end up cheering every time a home-run was made. plus, they were super close to the players, so he was seeing everything clearly.

jeno couldn't help but just admire the sight of a happy renjun.

his cute smile, his little body, his kissable lips, his pretty eyes, his soft hair, his amazing persona.

jeno knew he had fallen deep since day one.

he spent the whole time just staring at renjun rather than actually paying attention to the game.

the game went to a break, and renjun watched as people around them got up from their seats to go refill their drinks or use the restroom. he turned to jeno, whom he found just watching him with a certain look in his eyes.

the chinese boy blushed lightly, and moved his hand in front of jeno's face, finally making him snap out of it.

"are you okay?" renjun giggled, something that made the taller's heart flutter uncontrollably. the boy returned to looking at him in his little daze, his hand unconsciously going to one of renjun's, playing with it.

"... you're really cute, you know that?" jeno mindlessly said, not fully realizing his actual feelings for renjun were slipping out before he could even stop himself.

the chinese boy froze at what jeno said, and turned scarlet slowly. he went shy, looking away from the younger and down to the hand he was holding.

and it took another few moments for jeno to realize why renjun suddenly turned like that.

yet when he did, and was about to say something about it, another loud uproar from the thousands of people there was all they were able to hear.

the boys looked up and saw two girls kissing on the big screen.

the kiss cam was on.

the screen switched, and went to a boy and a girl who kissed sweetly, slowly earning more and more cheers from the crowd. the camera went through a few more couples, and honestly renjun thought it was over.

but no.

because the final 'couple', was him and jeno.

the chinese boy saw himself on the screen and turned a deep red for the nth time that day. he turned to jeno so timidly, afraid of looking him in the eye.

"what to we do?" the older whispered, afraid that jeno might not see him in that way, or even want to be the spotlight of the camera. but instead of a worded response, renjun felt a hand grab his chin.

he saw jeno give him a cute smile.

and right after, soft lips against his.

the crowd erupted in the biggest coos and claps seeing the two boys, and it was the sound that was able to block out their pounding hearts.

the kiss was pure and innocent, with jeno disconnecting first after some time.

the camera cut off, and the game began to resume again.

the younger's arms had wrapped around renjun's waist in a loving manner when he pulled away, and he had no intention of moving them anymore.

both boys had blushed covering their faces, renjun whimpering in embarrassment and hiding into jeno's chest.

that really just happened.

and so many people got to see it.

"i like you... hwang renjun." jeno told, tightening his hold on the said boy's waist ever so slightly. "i like you a lot, actually." he admitted, which caused the chinese boy to look up from his chest.

renjun leaned upwards and pecked jeno's lips, tucking himself back into his chest cutely afterwards.

"i like you too... lee jeno." the older mumbled, snaking his arms around jeno's torso. the two didn't say anything any further, and just ended up holding each other for the rest of the time.

they didn't need words.

they just needed to feel each other, be with each other; and that was enough to express their euphoric emotion.

・゜゜・.

sucky sucky sucky

the usual now, shit

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura