τριάντα τέσσερα

[ r ]

「 time check; 00:03 」 「 ship; noren 」

「 ship; noren 」

cherry.

renjun loved everything that was flavored cherry.

he didn't know why either, so don't question it.

so right now, he was casually eating a cherry flavored lollipop, third-wheeling valentine's day in school with mark and donghyuck in an empty classroom. he felt like a bother, even though they had told him to be with them.

he wondered why.

maybe just so he wouldn't feel lonely or something.

but little did he know, the couple had told him to stay for a different reason.

"... is he on his way?" donghyuck asked, giggling slightly as he looked at mark's phone. "he said he's just around the corner!" the older silently screamed, seeing his boyfriend pull his phone out.

jeno was really about to confess to renjun.

"fucking finally." mark mumbled, knowing that jeno had been in love with renjun since forever. he just never admitted it because he was too shy.

but not today.

they were always together, wether it was getting in trouble at school of just hanging out, those two were inseparable.

there was suddenly a knock at the door, which honestly startled renjun a little bit.

"can you get the door please, renjun?" mark asked nonchalantly, acting as if he didn't know what was about to happen.

the chinese boy thought nothing of it, and nodded.

he stood up and opened the door, but was met with a huge, white plush bear that was literally bigger than he was.

renjun backed up so the person could have enough room to walk through, and blushed to see jeno appear from behind the bear.

he was holding a bouquet of roses, a box of chocolates, and every single type of candy known to mankind.

cherry flavored, of course.

"renjun!" jeno quickly said, making his way in front of the short boy and taking his hand.

jeno was shaking.

he was so nervous, but there was obviously no turning back now.

"u-um... renjun, i-i like you. a lot. i like you, so much," he said, anxiously messing around with the chinese boy's fingers while he talked. he was trying so hard not to be awkward but it just wasn't working out.

meanwhile renjun's heart was literally beating out of his chest.

he never thought he would actually hear jeno say he liked him, in real life. renjun had honestly fallen for that boy the moment they met, and to hear that the feelings were the same felt so amazing.

jeno handed him the candies, chocolate, and roses.

"w-will you accept my feelings?"

renjun turned around and set everything that was give to him down, the taller's heart hurting as the saw the action unfold.

but then, renjun turned around with a red face and a big smile, running to jeno and jumping into his arms.

the smaller boy giggled and hugged jeno's frame tightly.

"of course i will, idiot."

mark and donghyuck began clapping and cheering for their friends' new relationship, donghyuck catching the whole thing on camera.

jeno set renjun down and slowly brought him by the waist into a soft, gentle kiss, earning more cheers from the other couple in the room.

"... you taste like cherries." jeno commented quietly after their kiss, making the boy roll his eyes playfully.

"just kiss me again, jeno." renjun whined like a baby, falling head over heels with the feeling of being kissed by the younger.

he got his wish.

and many, many more times throughout that day, to say the least.

・゜゜・.

happy valentine's day 🌻.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura