εικοσι εξι

「 time check; 23:02 」 「 ship; markhyuck  」

「 ship; markhyuck 」

mark and donghyuck had finally confessed their feelings to each other, and planned a first date.

except, neither knew what the hell they were going to do.

you see, the two thought a lot of the same thing. movies? boring. staying at home and cuddling? cute, but too cliché.

they were walking home together from school, talking about what they were going to do later that day. the sunset was very warm and painted a hazy orange, giving off a happy vibe.

while the two walked, they passed a group of small children on the street. they were all on the floor, coloring the cement with chalk in all types of vibrant colors.

the moment donghyuck saw that, he smiled widely and took mark by the hand. the older blushed at his action, still so new to all the affection.

"c'mon. i just thought of a different date idea."

mark only nodded dazedly at the younger, finding his voice just so sweet and soft. donghyuck giggled, pecking mark on the cheek delicately as he suddenly took off, dragging the taller behind him.

next thing you know, the pair found themselves in the middle of seoul, throughout busy streets, running around like toddlers with chalk in their hands and drawing hearts on the sidewalk.

strangers looked at them as if they were crazy, but neither really cared.

mark and donghyuck had written cute, small messages for each other wherever they saw free space on the sidewalk, to which later in the night they walked over to see all of them together when the streets became empty.

it was a really weird, yet great first date.

and it felt really good to be children again.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura