πενήντα εννέα

「 time check; 20:27 」 「 ship; renmin 」

「 ship; renmin 」

renjun and jaemin were cuddled up together on jaemin's bed, binge-watching a bunch of their favorite sitcoms. their legs were entangled and their bodies were pressed against one another, making both their hearts flutter.

both boys had such a big crush on each other, it's just that they never really addressed it. they knew the feelings they had were mutual and being fully returned, and that seemed to be enough for them in the moment.

the younger had a bowl of mixed fruit in his lap that the two were sharing. occasionally, he would feed a piece of the snack to renjun, but this time he decided to playfully throw a grape at him. it hit the side of the chinese boy's head, and he turned to look at jaemin with a raised eyebrow.

jaemin just looked at renjun and laughed.

"watch it, na." the smaller boy warned, though jaemin just found him even cuter than he was already. "okay then, mister fierce." the korean boy mocked. renjun side-eyed him with a little giggle and returned to keeping his focus on the movie, only to feel another grape hit the side of his face.

renjun turned to look at jaemin for a second time, and saw him trying to hold back his laughter.

"if you're gonna throw these grapes around at least let me have one." the chinese boy said, shaking his head at how much jaemin was enjoying annoying him. "there's only one left..." the younger mumbled, looking renjun in the eye as he placed half the fruit into his mouth. "come and get it."

the chinese boy saw that smirk appear on jaemin's lips, and he felt his heart pounding like crazy. he felt himself falling in deeper for jaemin and his little antics and habits. he blushed scarlet, though gazed into the younger's eyes and smiled so cutely.

renjun leaned in on jaemin, slowly connecting their lips together since this was the younger's way of pretty much asking for a kiss. he took a bite of the grape in the process, but continued kissing jaemin for a little while after that. the korean boy's arms wrapped themselves around renjun's waist, holding him close and warmly.

the two pulled away with red staining their cheeks, and a giddy smile on their faces that just wouldn't leave.

renjun couldn't help but giggle, looking away from jaemin's gaze timidly only to be kissed by him again, this time for much longer. after disconnecting, the boys kissed yet again, just loving the feeling of their lips against one another's.

and their night continued on just like that.

just rolling around in bed, focusing on themselves and kissing whenever they wanted to, sitcoms long forgotten.

・゜゜・.

if you could spend a day with any nct unit who would it be and why?

i'd personally spend the day with dream, just so i could take them out of their company and have them be actual teenagers for once. take them to the store so we could fuck some shit up in there, buy spray paint and take it to the streets, teach them how to play lotería and try tostilocos. you know, normal teenager stuff.

lol sorry for this being bad btw

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura