είκοσι τρία

(okay but this is precious.)

「 time check; 22:33 」 「 ship; taeten 」

「 ship; taeten 」

it was almost midnight, and the taeten household was nowhere near tired.

taeyong, ten, and their little baby girl jiyeon of just eight months were all sitting on the kitchen floor, bored out of their minds.

ten had tried putting her to sleep, but it seemed like all she wanted to do was move around. so, taeyong had brought out some of her favorite toys and stuffed bears to play with.

ten was just on his phone, taking videos of his husband who was also playing with his daughter.

"you two are so cute~" the shorter male cooed, making taeyong giggle. he leaned over and placed a soft kiss on ten's lips, before balancing himself on his knees and grabbing jiyeon's tiny hands.

he fully stood up and helped the baby get on her feet.

jiyeon laughed loudly as she wobbled in front of taeyong, who was teaching her to walk.

"go jiyeon! you got this baby!" ten cheered, clapping and looking up at the two in amusement. the older guided jiyeon towards ten and sat her on his lap, admiring his husband and the warm smile that spread across his face.

"i love you." taeyong said out of nowhere, the younger pausing what he was doing and looking up at his husband.

ten's smile grew wider at those soft words.

with his free arm, the shorter grabbed taeyong by his shirt and pulled him down next to him. he leaned into the brown haired and connected their lips together in a loving, slow kiss.

"i love you too." ten mumbled against taeyong's lips, running his finger along the older's jawline.

"jiyeon wants a kiss too." ten giggled, holding their daughter out towards taeyong. the taller took jiyeon and placed her on his lap, peppering soft kisses all over her face and causing her to laugh.

taeyong was such a good father.

the couple went into a comfortable silence, ten leaning his head on taeyong's shoulder as he watched jiyeon play with the older's large hands while she cooed to herself.

god, how much he treasured his two babies.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura