τριάντα τρία

[ r ]

「 time check; 22:36 」 「 ship; jaesung 」

「 ship; jaesung 」

jaemin and jisung were home alone and bored, so they decided to go to a local laser tag center and play a few rounds.

currently, the two were receiving their laser gun and vest, stealing glances at each other.

jisung had been harboring feelings for the older, and honestly so was jaemin towards the younger. they just didn't let each other know, though.

"opposite teams, huh na?" jisung smirked, seeing that jaemin was placed in a different colored vest than he was. jaemin gave him the same smirk back, playfully looking jisung up and down.

"i'm so gonna get you." the older mouthed, earning a scoff from jisung.

jisung was the master as this game.

nobody could get him.

the two were set into their different teams, and the game started.

it was extremely dark, but everything was visible enough to see with the colorful lights that were flashing everywhere. people were shooting their lasers at every angle, which caused many others around jaemin to immediately lose and be out.

the pink haired hid behind an shield-appearing obstacle by the corner of the entire arena, when somebody caught his eye.

jaemin was able to make out jisung standing in the opposite corner of the arena. and since it was dark, the younger couldn't tell that his crush appearing from behind him.

the older grabbed onto jisung's waist and turned him around, causing him to get startled and become incredibly flustered.

"oh my god! y-you scared the hell out of me!" jisung called out, cursing at himself mentally for stuttering.

jaemin giggled, noticing how nervous the younger was.

how nervous he got when he was around him.

jaemin leaned in closer towards jisung, being able to see his deep blush clear as day.

but jisung didn't move.

instead, his breaths turned shallow, softer.

"w-what... w-what are you doing-"

and jaemin cut him off with a gentle kiss on the lips.

jisung took a second to process what just happened, before reacting to the kiss and moving his lips with jaemin's. the two felt immense butterflies in their bodies, enjoying the kiss very much.

yet suddenly, jisung felt a small vibration on his chest.

jaemin giggled again, this time against jisung's lips.

"look at who's out, hmm?"

the older disconnected the kiss, and jisung was found with his vest glowing red, indicating he was out.

jaemin set his laser gun down and ran away a laughing mess.

"h-hey! t-that's not fair!"

・゜゜・.

so jeno and jaemin are the same height as jisung now :')

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura