"You are the sweetest, Andres." I wanted to hug her but I couldn't. "Means a lot. Really."

"I know, Ken. Just please, don't have sex on my watch."

"Hah! You got it."

R e e s e

There are two sets of teams from the officers, the Sparrows, and Falcons. Here, we gained the name Cardinals. Butler is not present. No one will be snooping up my ass for at least two weeks. Thank God for that. My friends are the only people here that can possibly give up some points for us regarding disobedience. Lalo na si Teegan, juslord. Apparently, my team lost a lot of those points because of me and whatever it is that I have for Mackenzie. Pahamak.

"Heads up, new meat approaching. Ooh, me likey." Oh, no, she's out? Teegan nudged me a little. "What are you looking at, De Leon?" The ebony-skinned girl frowned at the Tongan's joke. Jealousy is in the air.

"Good morning, interns." The alpha team answered back. "Since it's visitation day, we are open, until four in the afternoon." JO Andres says, the patches were a giveaway. It has her name on it. "We will open our gates at exactly one o'clock. You, mister, what's your name? Ikaw."

"Uh, Abellera, Griffith James?"

"Are you asking me?" Justine giggled. And aww, Griffith blushed. The guy didn't outgrow her admiration for Juju like he hoped he would. "You, with the pretty eyes, what's your name?"

"De Leon, Renesmee Robin, ma'am," I spoke without eye contact. No verifying of superiors. I always get compliments on my eyes and I really feel good about it. However, I still find brown eyes a lot more beautiful. Like Mackenzie's.

"No offense, Abellera, but that's how you answer an officer." JO Andres clicks her tongue. "She's a lot more Daddy than you, brother."

"Why do people say no offense before they offend you?" The jail officer at the institution's grunted a little upon hearing Griffith whisper to Chiro. I gave intern Abellera an apologetic look. "Okay lang, Reese. Thanks."

"Okay, Mr. I'm offended, who do you wanna pair up with?" The boys all turned to look at Rivera. I saw Teegan pouting in my peripheral vision. "Oh, okay. What's your name, baby girl?"

"Rivera, Justine, ma'am."

"Okay, Justine, both you and glasses will do the contraband checking." Griffith and Juju nodded, listening to the JO's instruction. "Cellphones are not allowed, all of you know that, for sure. Basic."

The lady officer motioned for interns Inoue and Sotto to get the keys for the main gate. Officer cutie showed the two what keys were used for the first and second barrier. "Lose this and you will both lose your balls by the end of the day, kaya ingatan niyo. You got that?"

Both of the boys had their serious faces on when they answered, "Yes, ma'am."

"And then one of you will help me do the body checking. Let's say, ah, Mackenzie's girl." I looked around, my heart hammering fast. Thank God, no officer was there to hear her say that. "Don't worry, she won't get jealous," She adds up, causing everyone to laugh. "Or d'you want to be the one who will guard those detention prisoners on the lounge?"

"Um, nando'n po ba si Ken-Ken?" Everyone turned to look at me. "I mean, kahit saan po, ma'am. Pwede po ako."

"Good."

"Sorry po, ma'am."

"If by chance, someone will come and see her, she will be there, De Leon." Andres tells me, but then she added, "Though, she doesn't get many visitors, unlike the others here. Share lang sila palagi nung dalang lunch ng mga bisita ni Jamie."