Smother Me

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

R e e s e

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of the comforting harmonica. Six in the morning, everyone's awake. Even Mackenzie. I groaned, rubbing my lower back. "Rise and shine, kid." I heard my two best friends giggling, eating their breakfast. "So, how was it? Wait, don't answer that."

"Get away from me, you two."

I didn't realize that I was still naked, until Juju clicks her tongue, looking at my towel. "Better get up now and shower, unless you want her smell all over you, hanggang mamayang hapon." Lumapit sa akin si Juju upang amoyin ang aking buhok. "Mabango ka pa din naman, but girl, you need to get up now. Sparrows na ang on duty."

I spent half an hour there in the shower room, the part of the building where I offered my naughty and kinky kind of sorry to Mackenzie. Memorable na ang building na 'to for me. It will never be the same.

"So..." Kakapasok ko pa lang ng kwarto, akala mo judge ng isang talent show 'tong dalawa kung makatingin sa akin. "Spill the beans, McBaby."

"Pwede ho ba'ng magbihis muna?"

"Ay, hindi. Wala na tayong oras mamaya."

Tumili ako sabay hampas sa balikat ni Teegan. "Grabe!" I had a mini heart attack, thinking about what happened. I rubbed my chest in a circular motion, maybe hyperventilating. "Sisters..." I clasped both of my friend's hands, kissed them, and said, "It happened so... fast."

[QUICK FLASHBACK]

🎶 Elliott Trent, The First Time

"You fuck real good, De Leon. Faster!" She was lying on the counter. I've placed both of our towels on the double basin to support her back. Somebody did a great job regarding this thing. It's perfect for oral sex. I licked her very own devil's doorbell, up and down. She likes it, I can tell. Her, digging her nails on my neck, tells it all. "That's it. You're doing good, baby."

"Napatawad mo na ba ako?"

"Ay, no. Balik ka na sa ginagawa mo."

"Ah, okay."

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

"So, how was the kiss?"

"That, I can never forget. Loved it."

"Buti pa siya naka-iskor!"

[QUICK FLASHBACK]

🎶 Bishop Briggs, River

"Dear Lord, kiss me again."

"Sure."

For starters, I was shocked. It definitely wasn't those kinds of kisses that I always see in the movies; slow and sensual. Mackenzie's tongue is practically roaming the walls of my mouth. One thing's for sure, though; I let her kiss me, despite the fact that I did not dare myself to answer back. Should I back away? Push her? No. I will not stop it, 'cause the girl clearly wanted this kiss to happen more than I do.

"Teka lang, Ken-Ken."

"Oh, yeah. Sure." Wala pa yatang limang segundo 'yun nang muli niyang hilain palapit sa kanya. "Okay ka na?" Tumango lang ako. "O, tara. Kiss na ulit."