Jongho imagine

"Oh god I am so not ready, I am not ready, I. Am. Not. Ready!" You looked at your boyfriend, his eyes never leaving the door on the left of you. "LOOK THEY ARE HERE!"

Some other people in the crowd also start to 'fangirl' over the group entering the fansign room but your boyfriend Jongho was definitely the loudest.

You couldn't help yourself but laugh. "Honey please calm down before they throw us out for you being so damn loud." You still laughed about his behavior but, to be honest, you completely loved it. It made you happy to see the love of your life being so hyped about seeing one of his favorite kpop groups.

You two were to be exact, the last two people to met Monsta X. Why? Well because your boyfriend is the one and only Choi Jongho. You already had to be careful to go to the fansign with him but you couldn't stop him from buying tickets for the both of you.

He got them so much stuff and his own groups albums for all of them and messages from the rest of the boys and so much more stuff. You felt like he wants to move in with them, so big is his bag.

"Honey come down a little yeah? You know we have a lot of time with them later on." "Yah thanks to our manager." He grinned at you and, again, you laughed about it. The whole fansign he took so many pictures, he also burrowed your phone, because his told him that his storage was full!

You never thought you would fall in love with a fanboy but here you are. The good thing is, you also love Monsta X a lot and you were excited to meet your bias, Kihyun. Slowly the fansign came to an end and they thanked everyone for coming and everyone left the room but of course not you and Jongho.

You went to the stage and Monsta X greets you which you returned. They shook hands with him and did the same with you, some of them also hugged you after they asked if you were okay with it. God is this real?

You never thought you can feel like this, not after you met your boyfriend but here you are, grinning like an idiot at Kihyun.

"You're her bias." Your boyfriend said and grinned at you. "Stop it Jongho!" You went red like a god damn tomato but BIAS just laughed about it.

"It's okay, you are my bias in Monbebe!" He grinned at you and you couldn't help but giggle like a little school girl. You had a lot of fun with them and HISNAME seriously was more calm than you!

You got some signed stuff from all of them, also for your best friend. After you said your goodbyes Jongho and you left and both of you couldn't stop grinning.

"That was the best day ever." You said at the same time laughing about it.