San imagine

"Sanie OH GOD STOP NO!" You laughed so hard, your vision was blurry from all the tears. "What, why not? What's so wrong with it?"

You leaned back in your chair and tried to stop laughing. "Kids, San! They are kids, I believe they want something else in their chocolate bars than nuts and what even is this?"

You laughed again as you looked at his fourth selfmade chocolate bar. "Oh those are raisins!" He grinned so proudly at you. "Honey, please stop and use more of the sweet stuff okay? I don't want the kids to hate us, yeah?"

He looked at your chocolate bars and finally understood. "Oh." Now it was his time to laugh. "Okay I guess you're right. Maybe the teachers like raisins in their chocolate." You laughed again at him. "God I love you so much."

You giggled so hard you didn't even realize what you said. San and you were already together for a few months but, until now, none of you said the 'magical word'.

San dropped the little box with the raisins and looked at you surprised. "You..." You slowly stopped laughing and realized what you said. You started to blush but nodded. "Yes."

You started to smile at him. "I love you Sanie." He grinned so proudly. "I love you too!" You felt your heart beaten faster than ever before.

Both of you leaned in to exchange a quick but sweet kiss, leaving both of you as a giggling mess. "Okay, now let's make some delicious chocolate bars for them. Okay?"

"Yes. I'll make the next one with a lot of love, because I feel generous today. And I have a lot of love to give now. I feel complete because you told me that you love me first."

He grinned at you and you couldn't be any prouder to call Choi San your boyfriend.