Yunho imagine

Your boyfriend came back with the next bowl of popcorn. "Oh god, you still haven't enough from it? I already see you dying from all the sugar you ate today."

You laughed as he sat back beside you grinning. "As if, that's nothing. And this one is without sugar. Popcorn is a musthave for a movie night Babe you know that." "Of course I do." You giggled as you snuggled yourself to his side.

"I believe I won't sleep tonight, not after all the energy drink I already had. Maybe I'll die." You two laughed again. It was normal for both of you that you watch movies the whole day. But tonight was a special night, your boyfriend finally talked you into binge watching all Harry Potter movies.

The fact is not that you dislike them, you just never felt so deeply in love with it like most of the people in your age. "So are you ready for movie number 4?"

"Of course I am. I promised to watch all of them with you and to be honest. they're not that bad. Maybe I really start to like them." "OH MY GOD!"

You winced at his loud voice. "That means before we start the next movie." Your boyfriend scrolled through his phone and ended up on a Harry Potter site.

"We need to find out which house you're in." "Oh wow. Okay." You started to giggle but you did the quiz. How can you not?

It was cute to see your beloved boyfriend HISNAME to be so in love with Harry Potter.