Changkyun imagine

"And you really want to get the same one?" Your boyfriend Changkyun looked at you and you nodded. "It's not a couple tattoo I.M. Also I loved that design long before we both met, it's just perfect that you also love it."

Changkyun and you thought a long time about getting the same tattoo or something like a couple tattoo. You never were a fan of those cheesy boyfriend/girlfriend jewelery.

After he went with you to your last tattoo appointment, he wanted to make another one for him and decided a design you had an eye on for the last two years already. You just always found something, let's say more important.

But this time, you decided that you also want it, it wasn't pretty big and it was just black, so nothing really colorful, but still unbelievable stunning. "So let's start. Y/N are you ready?" You looked at your tattoo artist and nodded. "Yes, let's go."

Your boyfriend held your hand and after both of you were done, you looked at the outcome. It was beautiful and perfect. You never felt so connected to someone in your life, like you did with Changkyun.

Since you met him, you knew he was the one. He never failed to make you laugh but he also always had time to talk about serious issues. What else do you can ask for?

You looked at each other grinning from ear to ear before he leaned down and kissed you. "Guess we are meant to be now, huh?" You laughed and started to blush. "Yeah, we are."