Kihyun imagine

"Can you give me the knife?" Your boyfriend looked at you and you took a deep breath. You were cooking together and sometimes he can get so possessive about the whole receipt, that he wouldn't let you help him.

"No." "But.." "Kihyun I said no. I can cut the carrots and potatoes alone, okay? You don't need to help me. God I know why Minhyuk and Joo told me not to cook with you. But hey, I thought I'll give it a try again because, heeey maybe my boyfriend wouldn't be like that again."

HISNAME turned around and looked at you, you were just cutting the stuff on your cutting board and tried to ignore him, you felt some tears in your eyes.

"You're on your period, I forgot about that. Sorry Darling." He cleaned his hand and came to hug you from behind. He put his chin down on your shoulder and you sobbed quietly.

"Sorry I was rude." "No, no Darling is okay. I can be an ass when it comes to cooking, we know that."

He gently rubbed your belly and you sighed. "I love you, would you forgive me?" You mumbled, as you sniffed your nose. "I love you more, so of course I forgive you."

He turned you around to peck your lips. "Maybe we should stop here and let Min and Joo cook and we just go and get ourself some nice takeouts. What do you think?"

You smiled at him and nodded. "Minhyuk, Jooheon, come on you can cook. Y/N and I will buy something."

He grinned at you and you two left the home. You couldn't be happier to have him as your boyfriend.