Wonho imagine

A PHONECALL

WONHO
Y/N!
Y/N please come!

YOU
Huh? HISNAME
Where are you?

WONHO
I'm in the park
I found a rabbit he is alone
Someone abandoned him

YOU
Are you sure?

WONHO
Yes.
Yes he is here with some stuff

YOU
I'm on my way

You never thought your boyfriend would wake you up in the middle of a night because he found a rabbit. It was normal that he would call you to inform you that he wants to come over, so you're awake and you can cuddle and he doesn't have to wake you up face to face.

But because of that? Well that was new? You drove to the park, got out of your car and searched for Wonho. It was easy to find him, he sat there on the grass in front of a little grey and white rabbit. But is... Is your boyfriend crying?

"Wonho are you okay?" You sat on his side and looked to the small rabbit, infact someone abandoned him, there is a whole cage and a lot of other stuff. "Who would do something like that?"

Yes, your boyfriend was crying. You gently rubbed his back, you know how sensitive he was. "It's okay love. Let's take him to a vet okay? And then we'll see." "Okay, okay yes." He got up and took the cage, so you took the bag with the other stuff for it.

You went to your car, your boyfriend gladly came here without his because he jogged from their home. You drove to the vet, with Wonho at the backseat besides the cage.

He talked to the little animal and hoped he isn't scaring him. It was hard to find a vet who was still open that late at night but you found one. The vet checked the rabbit and informed you that it's a girl and that she is healthy.

"What are we doing now?" Wonho looks at you, as the vet left the room. "I don't know.. What do you want to do?" "Can we.. Can we take care of her from now on?"

You sighed a little. You never wanted a pet, you love pets you just never wanted one on your own, not right now. You looked up at your beloved boyfriend and sighed

"Yeah, let's take her home." From sleeping peacefully to owning a pet, well your night changed pretty fast.