Yeosang imagine

"Why did I want to learn it again?" You fell and now you sit on the sidewalk sighing. "You okay, yeah?" Yeosang knelt down and looked at your hands.

He took them in his and turned them around which earned a little blush from you. "Yah I am okay. Let's just try again." You stood up and put your foot down on the skateboard again.

"Be slower this time you were way too fast. You still learning Y/N okay?" You nodded and tried it once again. You know why you accepted his suggestion for showing you how to use a god damn skateboard. You liked him, like a lot lot.

But it always felt like Yeosang isn't getting it, or maybe he knows how you feel but doesn't want to make your friendship weird. "Y/N be careful!"

You were deeply in your thoughts and didn't see the end of the road. As soon as the wheels hitted the grass you fell over. Luckily nothing happened, you just laid there and looked up into the clouding sky.

"Did you hurt yourself?!" Yeosang, again, knelt down at your side but this time he really looked worried. "I like you Yeosang. I like you a lot." You sat up and looked at him.

"You hurted your head, huh?" He chuckled a little but you saw the redness on his cheeks. You slowly shook your head. "Nope. I like you and I hope that it would help you to see it."

"What would.. Oh. you mean the skateboard." He looked down a little bit embarrassed. "The others said.. Well they said you just want to learn it so you can spend more time with me. Guess they are right, huh?"

You also felt the heat in your face as you nodded. "Yes they are right." It took you by surprise as he leaned down but you kissed him back.

"So would you go out with me?" You chuckled, he helped you up and you nodded. "Yes. Yeosang I would love to go out with you."