Han imagine

"Honey please." You groaned. "I had enough Han. I don't want to try more cakes. Can we just make a new appointment and then try some more? It's not like.." He didn't even let you finish your sentence.

"But this one is chocolate! And, look. They also have so many different kind of cheesecake ones." You felt like crying. Your stomach hurts from all the cake you tried today.

"Han pleeeeaaaase. I am so full, I can't eat some more. Please, let us go hoooome." You whined and now he finally looked at you.

"Honey you.. Oh you're for real. Oh, Honey I am sorry." You looked at the women who held the appointment with you. "We would love to make another meeting, if it's okay?"

The women nodded with a smile in their faces and you sighed. "I am sorry Han I would really love to find a cake today, but I just..."

"No! It's okay Y/N. We can come back another time. It's not like we marry next week, right?" You smiled at him. "You're right. God I know how much you love cake, but I never thought you can eat so much!"

He started to laugh before he hugged you close. "Okay, let's go, come on." He helped you to stand up and bend down to kiss your belly.

"I hope our little boy will love cake as much as I do." "Han!" Your face turned a dark red.

You two were the only one knowing about the little human growing inside of you and you really don't want to spill the tea first to the person who'll bake your wedding cake.

"We don't even know if its a boy. Don't forget that." You smiled at him.

You two finally followed the women and you made a new appointment.