Seonghwa imagine

CHAT

SEONGHWA
So...
You're late..
Again

YOU
Oh my god.. I am on my way Seonghwa
My neighbor talked to me and you know her.. she just CAN'T SHUT UP

SEONGHWA
Looks like you need to get punished, huh?

YOU
What?

SEONGHWA
Oh Babe you know what I mean

YOU
Stop that Seonghwa
I sit in the subway and I am blushing

SEONGHWA
Good
Everyone can know that you have a boyfriend

YOU
Seonghwa for real stop it or I'll put my phone away

SEONGHWA
When you don't answer anymore I definitely have to punish you babe

(5 mins later)

YOU
Maybe I want to get punished?

SEONGHWA
So you left the subway, huh?
That's why you are answering minutes later.
Just finally arrive I can't wait to see you again babe

YOU
Indeed I did.
I am almost there

Seonghwa opened the door after you knocked and the second the door swung open he embraced you in a tight and warm hug.

You sighed and exhaled the familiar scent from your long time boyfriend. "I missed you." You mumbled against his toned breast before he let go of you.

"I missed you more." He grinned before he leaned down to give you a quick kiss. He took your bag and brought it in. You had to move away for your job, so sadly you two can't see each other as often as you want, but every weekend you two are free.

Either you drive to him or he comes and visits you. It's working pretty good, both of you felt your relationship improving. "So, about your punishment.."

You followed Seonghwa into his bedroom where he put your bag town. He turned around to carefully push you against the closed bathroom door. "Seonghwa! What are you..." You forgot what you wanted to say as he started to kiss your neck.

"I told you that I miss you." "Seonghwa.. Please.. Let me shower first I am sweaty from the long drive.." "Oh you'll be more sweaty after the things I want to do to you."

He looked down into your eyes with the biggest grin you ever saw on his face. You were a blushing mess, he never said something like that and it was definitely a turn on.

He leaned down and kissed you again and again on your lips, never long enough for you to savor. "One thing for tonight babe." "Hm?" You looked into his eyes.

"Call me oppa."