Seungmin imagine

"Good morning Darling." You woke up to light kisses on your face from your boyfriend. Normally you wouldn't mind but after you glanced at the clock you groaned an turned around.

"Let me sleep Seungmin, it's not even 8 in the morning. I am supposed to sleep, its saturday.." You heard him chuckle at your site before he hugged you.

"But when we get up now, we have way more hours together and we can do more. Come on Y/N, please get up." You could hear that he was pouting at you but you just sighed.

"I need my beauty sleep Seungmin." "You are more than beautiful enough." He turned you around and kissed you, which took you by surprise.

"Seungmin!" You laughed a little after you broke the kiss. "You really know how to wake me up, huh?" You looked in the grinning face which belonged to your loved boyfriend.

"Of course I do. So.. Coffee or a hot chocolate?" "Coffee please."

"Consider it done." He kissed you again before getting up and rushing out of your bedroom. You just laughed and sat up, slowly taking in the first sunshines hitting the floor and your clothes everywhere on the floor with your boyfriend ones.

A big blush creeped onto your face as you remembered last night. You got up to follow Seungmin into the kitchen and there he was, in his boxershorts making you two coffee.

God, how can you not love him?

You hugged him from behind and mumbled a "I love you" against his back. He turned around to kiss you again. "And I love you. Let's eat breakfast."

You grinned at him and agreed. It's not that bad getting up early on a saturday.