Shownu Imagine

CHAT

SHOWNU
I won't be at home soon, just go to sleep okay?

YOU
Are you still working?

SHOWNU
I am

YOU
Darling..
You need to sleep you know?

SHOWNU
I know I know
But the choreographie is important

YOU
But why don't you finish it up tomorrow?

SHOWNU
I can't
Go to sleep
I love you

YOU
I love you too

You sighed as you put your phone down, as if you would go to sleep now. You put on some clothes, got your stuff and drove right to the studio who Shownu always creates his choreo parts.

The people gladly already know you so they let you in. You went straight into the room and sighed at the sight of your boyfriend.

"Y/N what are you doing here? You should be at home." He was sweaty but still you hugged and kissed him. "I can't let you work alone. I'll help you."

"No, you shouldn't dance so much." You smiled a little, you loved how much he cared for your health. "It's okay Darling, I won't do too much, just let me help you okay? I miss you in bed at home."

He looked at you and you felt sorry that he now feels sorry. "Sometimes you are just overworking yourself Darling. Show me the song and what you have okay? Then I'll help you."

He nodded and started the song, it was a really beautiful song and you loved it a lot. You already had some parts in your mind right after it. He restarted the song and showed you all the moves he already got. "Okay they are good."

You teached dancing for some years, so of course you were pretty good. But for the last months Shownu didn't ask for your help. You know why but it bugged you a little.

"So, let me show you what I have in mind." You showed him the moves and he watched every little movement you did. You saw the fear in his eyes about you but you tried to ignore it.

"Ok that's enough, I think you should make a pause and drink something." He got you a waterbottle and you sighed.

"Sohn Hyun-Woo. I am pregnant not ill okay? I still can dance. I love you, really and I love that you care for us so much. But let me help you or else I'll drag your ass home!" You couldn't stay serious because he grinned at you.

"I love you Y/N." "And I love you, now lets finally finish this god damn choreo so we can go home." Let's say, the choreo turned out perfectly.