"Melinda flew over the jet a couple hours ago..Should be there within the morning. It'll pick you up and take you back."

I slammed the laptop closed and leaned back in my chair. "Okay. Thanks I guess."

"Niall tried calling me five times this afternoon. "

"You didn't answer." I stated, already knowing the amswer.

"I didn't. I'm not going to either. From now on we can communicate through lawyers and our press and management teams."

"Sounds like a divorce."

"Ela."

I jumped at the sound of Harry's voice. There he stood. In nothing but boxers and a small silver chain looped around his neck. He looked disappointed too. Suddenly I felt my palms grow sweaty.

"I have to go." I spoke to Alexa's.

"That's him isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Break his heart."

And then she hung up.

Harry took a step forward, making it to the kitchen counter before awkwardly placing his hand on the countertop. I could tell he was nervous.

"What's going on with you?"

My tongue swelled up as I struggled to grasp the words to make this situation normal. "What do you mean?"

His face screwed uo in disbelief and anger. "What do I mean? What I mean is you freak out at shopping and come back to totally avoid me all day?"

"I was sick." I tried desperately yet again to stand my ground.

"Yeah okay. Sick all day then as soon as I go to bed, you're magically better and feel the need to get up in the middle of the night and make mysterious calls? Who were you even talking to?"

His volume was increasing by the second and I crimdged at the thought of Anne hearing any of this.

"I got hungry." I managed to avoid all the question except one. Well I thought.

"You know Ela I have been up and down every thought in my mind thinking what the hell is wrong with you and there is so many fucking possibilities right now. You need to explain yourself. You told me you would talk it out with me. Show me you will."

Immediately anger I didn't even know I had in me surged through my veins. How dare he requests that from me when all of this is a lie!

"Show you? Show you?" My volume was increasing now too. But the thought of his parents hearing was long gone. Now I only saw red.

"Yes show me! Was this too much? Coming here and having a family? Because of the situation with your Dad?"

And I froze. And everything I had lined up to say and fire back in his face disappeared. He went too far. He knew he went to far too, when he saw the hurt on my face.

"Ela- I didn't mean it like that."

"I have a family."

"I know you do baby. I just meant-"

I stopped him there. "I don't care what you meant. I don't need your pity and I certainly don't need you to pretend anymore."

I stopped down to collect my laptop and my phone before easing by him.

"Pretend? Ela?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow anyways. "

His face fell.

"Wh- why?"

"Melinda called. I have some mandatory promos and I've been on vacation long enough."

I didn't wait for his reply. Just stalked off to his room where all my belongings were and immediately started to pack.

Setting a really high goal here..can this chapter get like 5 votes?:)