Fifty

"I don't know whats going on here, but I like it."

Alexa's pov

"Look Ela, I know you are very happy about going home but we can't rush these last few events. Please at least try and act like you want to be here." Melinda scolded Ela for the fifth time now.

Melinda was ignored by Ela yet again.

"You too girls. One Direction waited two weeks to see you, they can manage for a few more hours." Melinda went on, this time suspiciously eyeing me.

My eyes widened.

"Anyways. First things first, let's talk about Cody!" Melinda beamed over at us.

Instantly Ela scoffed and turned her attention back to her phone. Melinda was either ignoring her or just didn't care as she continued on. "We should lock him in as an opening for the next tour. These past couple concerts he had preformed well with you girls. He is very interested and both his manager and I think this is a great idea. Does everyone agree?"

I was thrilled. Over the past three days Cody and I seemed to instantly bond. Our sense of humors clicked instantly. I felt like I've known him for more than the seventy two hours we've been together.

"Well I am all for it. That would be so much fun." I clapped happily.

A chorus of agreements were mumbled around the room as the girls smiled on their free will. All except Ela.

I cleared my throat and kicked her shin.

"Well I'm not. The kids annoying and I don't want to spend that much time with him on tour." Ela pouted crossing her arms dramatically.

"Stop thinking about your god damn self for two seconds and think about the rest of the band here. We all want this Ela. So now you have to agree with us." Maura barked smirking over at Ela before tackling her suddenly.

"Get off me you asshole!" Ela screeched back as the pair went tumbling to the floor.

I turned my attention away from the wrestling pair as a door was opened on the opposite wall

"Whoa! I don't know whats going on here, but I like it." Cody strolled in beaming, manager behind him.

"See what I mean! He's fucking disgusting!" Ela grunted as Maura fist pumped in victory, sitting on Ela.

"Shut up. Hey Cody want to come on tour with us?" Maura asked him as she continued to squish Ela.

"I thought you'd never ask. I'd love to."

I smiled over at Cody as he took a seat beside me.

"This is going to be great. When's the tour?"

I chuckling in slight embarrassment. "Uhm well, there's no set date. We're still working on the album, but as soon as we finish that and promote it a little, we are off!"

He laughed and I noticed how white his teeth gleamed.

"Well get that album finished! I wana head out with your girls!"

"That would truely be amazing. I'm so happy you agreed to come."

I genuinely smiled over at him.

I saw his eyes trail over to the scene of Maura and Ela. If you blinked, you would've missed the flicker of sadness that passed over Cody's face. But just as quick as it was there, it was gone.

"Hey, she'll come around. Ela doesn't really like change...Or new things." I softly nudged his arm.

His eyes didn't leave Maura and Ela as he spoke, even though a tint of pink splashed on his cheeks.