Fifty-Eight

"Let's hear it then."

Ela's POV

The moment I dreaded of every vacation: packing.

I was frustrated and mad for so many stupid reasons. The main one that my time to just spend with Harry was over. Back to work.

"Packing already, eh?" A deep voice appeared behind me and two hands grabbed my waist.

Harry's arms resting slightly on mine filled me with comfort.

"Just making sure I don't forget anything."

Harry chuckled at my preparedness. He never really did understand why I was such a organizer.

"How about you forget about packing for a couple hours?" Harry whispered into my ear and spinning me around to face him.

"A couple hours?" raising my eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well I made some plans for us, but I guess you're luggage is more important. I guess I'll ask Louis to come along." Harry jokingly pulled away from and started walking for the door.

I have an entire day left at the beach. I really shouldn't spend it here packing.

I dropped my clothes into the bag sighing and ran for Harry down the hallway.

"I knew you would come." Harry's smile lit up as he saw me walking towards him.

His gleaming eyes and shiny smile made my heart wind up. I still can't get over the fact that I was blessed with him each day of my life.

Well, at least I did love that smile. For that moment though, it was his best feature.

"Before we go." Harry enveloped me into a deep embrace.

"Harry, why are you hugging me?" I laughed at his gentle clutch.

"I just love you, that's all."

----

"I got to say Harry, you know how to make a turkey sandwich." I mumbled through a mouthful of turkey and bread.

"Well I got to say, this is a lot better than having Louis with me." Harry nudged my side.

"I guess. Definitely not better than packing." I sarcastically stated.

The betrayal that diffused across his face was hardly believable.

"Oh, is that so?" Harry wrapped his hands around me and started his tickle attack.

I could hardly breathe from my constant laughter. I begged for Harry to stop, but he didn't listen.

"Alright, I'm done," Harry pulled away with a successful smirk.

Only Harry could make me laugh this hard and forget about all duties I had back at home. He always knew how to make me happy again.

Do it now.

The voice inside my head whispered.

Without realizing it the smile dropped from my face. Why was I feel as if guilt was covering my skin leaving me as a deformed version of myself.

"Hey," he fingers gently brushed my cheek "what's going on in there?" He silently traced the outline of my cheek before tapping the side of my head gently.

Tell him. Now.

"My Dad." I blurted out. Ungracefully.

A mixture of confusion and curiosity coated Harry's face like fresh paint.