"Deepak,he is avoiding me since he is doubting about our relation and some other issues.Think about how he will react once I propose him.He might stop talking with me.I don't want to be away from him.All these will take some time."His face softens.

"But about your future?"Akhil asked.

"Akhil,if not this internship,there will be something else.I'll be happy without money and job,but I can't without him.I don't want to waste any single minute from now.I has to be with him.I have to make some memories with him before he steps out of my life."I said standing.

"How can you conclude that he won't love you back?"Akhil asked.

"Because I know it.He isn't seeing me in that way."I almost cried.Anu came out of room,may be hearing our conversation.

"Who won't see in you in that way?"A familiar deep voice startled behind me making me stiff.Akhil and Deepu's faces turned shocked and I know who is behind me.

I turned around to see Yash.

"Are you in love?"He asked,uncertainly.

"Yash...yo..you here?"My mouth went dry seeing his hard face.

"Yes I'm here.First of all tell me who is he?"He demanded.I just stared him not knowing what to do.I lost words to say anything.Once again silence occupied across the room.

"Hey Yashwanth,when did you came?"Nisha sounded cheerful to erase the tension and his expression changed.

"Just now.When she is telling that she can live without money,but not him.Who.is.he?"He looked me,sternly.I let out the breath which I was holding for past few minutes.

"I'll get some water for you."Anu announced sensing me and went into the kitchen to which I thanked secretly.

"Can you at least tell me now who you are in love with."He shouted.

"Why you are shouting?"I shouted back.

"Everyone knows this,except me!!"He pointed him,"Why you didn't told me?"

"Yeah!We are talking for 25 hours per day and it just slipped out of my mind."I countered back,with some sarcasm.He understood what I wanted to convey as anger on his face disappeared.He stepped towards me and stood just few inches away from me and took my hands into him.He looked around and then eyed our linked hands for few seconds before seeing my confused face.

"Shall we go for a walk?"My eyes grew wider.

_-_-_

We keep walking since ten minutes,with no destination.The sky was clear and air was crisp,yet I was not comfortable.Few months back,he asked me out and I knew what had happened.I was scared that what he will say now.He might said that I am nothing but a human to him.I keep walking looking around.

After few minutes of silence,I spoke up."When did you planned to stop walking?"He grinned showing his white teeth,looking me as if I am a kid.

"Don't give me that look,my legs are aching."I complained.

"Shall we sit there,in that park?"He asked showing me some play area.We went there and sat on a empty bench,in fact an empty park,since it is almost noon.

"Wanted to say something."Not wanting any more suspense,I asked.I was prepared for his words,what ever they are.

"Yes."He said placing his both elbows on his lap.I kept my lips zipped,signing him to continue.

"I am not happy Krithi.I felt nothing is correct.I am so confused and so messed up.In total,I am depressed."He said turning his head to my direction without any eye contact.