Chapter 1:

Authors note----> so everyone this is it this is chapter 1 of book 2 hold on with me. wow so I really hope you enjoy the second book and I must say... there will be drama very very soon. love you all byeee xxx
"Emilee Hun?" Maisie whispered walking into my room. Luke Michael as Calum had gone out to buy more things for the baby.
"Hey maisie" I smile. Ellie walks in behind along with Ashton.
"How long now?" Ashton asks with a smile on his face while wrapping his long arms around Ellie's small waist.
"Any day now" I weakly smile. they all smile and come sit on my bed. it's true. I'm now only days away from giving birth to mine and Luke's baby. me and Luke decided to change the name. we have decide to call her Grace.
"Well were right here for you love" said Ellie taking my hand.
"Thank you" I say back to my bestfriend. it's been a struggle the whole way through there have been false alarms and late nights but now I know I'm really close hopefully the next one won't be a false alarm and this baby will finally leave my tired and weak body.
"Ah" I wince in pain as the baby kicks.
"Are you alright sweetie?" Ashton asks putting an arm around me.
"Yeah I'm fine just a kick" I say. Reassuring him.
----later that night----
Luke was fast asleep next to me. he was resting his protective arms on my big stomach. I wake up. and just mange to carefully squirm out of his grip. I get up and walk to the babies room. I sit down on the white rocking chair. I watch the little rain drops rush down the window.
"Ow ow ow ah" I whisper and grasp my stomach.
"Not yet baby girl still another few days just wait tat little bit longer...for mummy please.?" I tell me baby while soothing her by rubbing my lower belly.
"Princess?" Luke asks walking into the room in sweat pants and a grey hoodie.
"Hi lukey sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I say smiling.
"Oh it's ok honey how is Grace?" he asks.
"She's doing ok" I say and he comes sits on the floor beside me.
"We should just get up now em seeing as it's 4:56 am and were both fully awake" he giggles.
"Ok" I laugh while stroking his hair. Luke then helps me up and walks me to the lounge. he makes me my favourite waffles whip cream and raspberries. I kiss his nose and then eats the breakfast. I'm telling you now this baby better hurry up.
Authors note----> soooo that was chapter 1 I know it's just a filler but there is drama coming very soon love you all byeee xxx